spikeysmustang is offline New Member

Need Help "beginner" ABS

Hello to all Im very new to the site and love everything Ive read so far. Heres my deal im going threw a divorce and have put on a few lbs since being married now, that im not longer tied i wanna get back in shape. Ive noticed that i have some fat on my lower abs and wanna get rid of it asap. after that i would like to put some size on.

Can anyone please tell me the best way to get rid of the ab fat and get some abs. Im open to any and all suggestions. Anything helps...

I run 30 mins everyday usual about 2 miles...been back in the gym for 1 mnt now and have lost 10lbs off my stomach just by doing abs and cardio. Im looking to get abs within 3 mnts or before summer.

Thanks again before hand for any suggestions.

Again just trying to cut this fat off before i try to get bigger!
    24yrs
    5'11" 180lb 1 week ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help "beginner" ABS-2010-03-09-21.57.06.jpg   Need Help "beginner" ABS-2010-03-09-21.57.23.jpg  
    Last edited by spikeysmustang; 03-10-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Darksyde is offline Member
    its the cardio and good diet that will get your abs to show like you want. someone will probably come in soon and give you a super ab routine you can do too.

jjfman is offline Associate Member
    First off congrats on dropping fat already and I agree diet and cardio are major parts in getting abs to show I'm currently trying to get the 6 pack abs I have started a log on here if ye wana check it out I'll post the link.

Ab exercises will build your abs bit not neccesarly put them on show I do mine twice a week max.

I do my abs 2 times a week and cardio about 5 times a week. I eat pretty clean for the most part. everynow and then i will slip up...

Anyone have a great ab routine I can follow, also should i do abs first then cardio or vice versa. Thanks for the help

ALSO is there anything far as a supplement I can take to help the process, ive been taking "OLIO" by biorhythm from gnc, but resently stop taking it because it dont work right with my digestive system! ANy suggestions?
    Last edited by spikeysmustang; 03-11-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjfman View Post
    First off congrats on dropping fat already and I agree diet and cardio are major parts in getting abs to show I'm currently trying to get the 6 pack abs I have started a log on here if ye wana check it out I'll post the link.

Ab exercises will build your abs bit not neccesarly put them on show I do mine twice a week max.
    Can u post the link to ur LOG, thanks

Thread Information