nwjt is offline Associate Member

Where to go next?

6 months ago I was 25 lbs heavier at 205 lbs, with a BF in the high 20s. After dieting and lifting, I got down to 174 lbs bodyfat probably around 20% (see avatar).

I was recently put on 200 mg of test per week. From my understanding, that's pretty high and will have gooe effects. I am also taking some thyroid medication. I have already gained 10 lbs but a few of it would be water weight due to poor dieting the past two weeks, as opposed to the water gain from the test.

I still want to lose fat. Should I continue dieting and trying to lose fat, or since I have this new help, start eating and building mass?

Right now I am eating 1800 - 2000 cals and lifting 3 times per week, doing cardio a couple of time per week in the form of 1 hour walks.

Also any guess on my current BF? I a few meters have put me at 20, 23 and 26.

If I do decide to cut, I understand the bloat will not get me the most cut, but should I supplement with something like Clen ?

jypoll is offline Member
    If ur on a cycle I would suggest eating alot and bulking as much as possible then after the cycle clen /t3 and cut the fat u gained off

Thread Information