camaro0583 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My work out plan (what do you think?)

My current weight is 199lb and about 22 percent body fat (age 26). My goal is to get my body fat to a 15% and to join the Army. I came up with a 4 day training in order to get to my goals and to be ready for boot camp. My start date is 9/13/10 and my end date is 12/12/10.

My daily intake will be: (2792 calories, 284.65 protein, 78.35 fat, 231.2 carbs, 45.3 fiber)

I will be taking animal paks, and a cycle of Clen /T3.

MONDAY,WED.THUR,FRI

Monday: 4 Mile-track work out

- Jog - 1 mile in 7:00 - 8:00
    - Three sets of:
    - Sprint -1/4 mile
    - Jog - 1/4 mile in 1:45
    - Six sets of:
    - Sprint -1/8 mile
    - Jog - 1/8 mile 1:00

Do this work out without walking to rest. The only rest you will receive is during your slower jogging pace. Try to catch your breath while you jog. Have fun with this one it is tough. At first, you may have to walk in between fast running.

Wednesday:
    2 Mile Run
    Supersets for Push-ups and Sit-ups
    Repeat this cycle of exercises non-stop 5-10 times:
    - Regular pushups - 10
    - Regular situps - 10
    - Wide pushups - 10
    - Reverse Crunches - 10
    - Close or Tricep pushups - 10
    - Double crunches - 10
    If you do this five times, you will have done 150 pushups and abdominal exercises in less than 15 minutes! Now that's a good foundation-building workout. You'll reach failure no matter who you are, only if you continue this workout for 10-15 times. When you reach failure and your goal is to reach five sets, go to your knees for pushups if you have to. That is what I mean when I say, "succeed by failing."
    Timed Workout
    Repeat twice:

- 1 minute of push-ups
    - 1 minute of sit-ups
    Repeat three times:
    - 30 seconds of push-ups
    - 30 seconds of sit-ups
    Repeat four times:
    - 15 seconds of push-ups
    - 15 seconds of sit-ups

Thursday:
    2 Mile Run
    How the Pyramid Works

If you take a look at one of the pyramids, you will notice that it is numbered on both sides. It goes from 1-5 on one side, with the number 6 on the top, and then 5-1 on the other side. Each number represents a step in the pyramid. Your goal is to climb the pyramid all the way up, and all the way back down. So you can consider each step a "set" of your workout.
    At the bottom, you will find "pullups x 1, pushups x 2, situps x 3". What this means is that at each "set" or step of the pyramid, you perform 1 pullup for every step you are on, 2 pushups for each step, and 3 situps for each step.

You start at the bottom of the pyramid, at number one. For each set, you multiply each set number by 1 and that tells you how many pullups to do. You multiply it by 2 to get your pushups, and multiply by 3 for situps. You keep progressing until you get to the top of the pyramid, or your maximum effort at muscle failure. At step six you perform 6 pullups/ 12 pushups/18 situps. Now, you start working your way back down the other side and continue on step 5 on the way back down. So, you'll do 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps. Keep going until you work all the way back down to one. Listed below is a number summary of the pyramid:
    Go Up the Pyramid:
    (or half pyramid workout)

- Set/Step 1: 1 pullups/2 pushups/3 situps
    - Set/Step 2: 2 pullups/4 pushups/6 situps
    - Set/Step 3: 3 pullups/6 pushups/9 situps (Your first few set are basically a warmup)
    - Set/Step 4: 4 pullups/8 pushups/12 situps
    - Set/Step 5: 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps
    - Set/Step 6: 6 pullups/12 pushups/18 situps (Here is where you may fail/max out)

Go Down the Pyramid:
    (or reverse order pyramid)

- Set/Step 5: 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps
    - Set/Step 4: 4 pullups/8 pushups/12 situps
    - Set/Step 3: 3 pullups/6 pushups/9 situps (Finish cool down)
    - Set/Step 2: 2 pullups/4 pushups/6 situps
    - Set/Step 1: 1 pullups/2 pushups/3 situps

Friday:
    2 Mile Run At night
    Push-ups
    Placing your hands in the wrong position can seriously affect your maximum score. A perfect location for your hands is just outside shoulder width. This position enables the chest, shoulders and triceps to be equally taxed. Keep hands at shoulder height when in the up position. Your push-ups will be weakened if your hands are too low, wide, close or high.

Recommended Workout
    Try five sets of maximum push-ups in five one-minute periods.
    Pull-ups
    During the pull-up and push-up test, you want to perform these as fast as possible while adhering to the proper form and technique. Also, look straight up at the sky in order to use your back muscles more for pull-ups.

Recommended Workout
    Pyramid workout. Start off with just one pull-up for the first set, two pull-ups for the second set. Continue up the pyramid by adding one pull-up for every set possible. When you can no longer continue, repeat in reverse order until you are back to just one pull-up (Ex. 1,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2,1).
    Push-Up/Crunch Super Set
    Do five to 10 cycles of:
    - Regular push-ups, 10
    - Regular crunches, 10
    - Wide push-ups, 10
    - Reverse crunches, 10
    - Triceps push-ups, 10
    - Left/right crunches, 10 each side
    The timed workout is another way to increase your push-ups and sit-ups that also helps prepare you for training with the clock -- good practice for the PFT. Being timed is what leads to most people's PFT anxiety.

Sat:
    2hrs Soccer

mazika is offline Associate Member
    lookin good, dont think you will have any trouble at all

Thread Information