Capital X is offline Associate Member

Question Shoulder problems

I am sure all you workout freaks have encountered a sore shoulder in the past. Whether is was for a few workouts or for a prologed period of time ,many of us have had it. I unfortunately have had shoulder problems for years and I want to know if there is anyone out there that has had any luck with treatment or even using pharmaceuticals.

Capital X

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Aside from deca the best results I've encountered were from thorough warm ups, active release therapy and a lot of ice. I will also suggest that you pick up some glucosomine and begin immediately (most health food/suppliment stores carry it). It will really help joint pain.

Pete

Active release

I have been going to active release therapy for the past month and a half but I am not pleased with the results. Did Deca really work? Were you injecting into the shoulder? You can tell I have never used before.

Capital X

First of all let me state that I'm NOT suggesting you to do this, please research as much as possible before making any decisions. That being said, in my case Deca worked wonders!! Read the Deca profile on our main page. Many people have reported not only relief from pain while on deca but an actual healing in that area...I'm one of them. I have only ever done one cycle in my life (deca/winny) and my super spinatous tendon (rotator cuff) was still quite bad when I started my cycle. After 3 weeks there was a noticable reduction in pain and discomfort, and by the end of 10 weeks I was pain free. No, you don't have to use a localized injection. Since nandrolone decanate is an esterized steroid it can be injected intramuscularly and it will be ditributede throughoutthe body over a period of time (you only need 2 shots per week). I rotated injection sites...R-L glutes, R-L delts and R-L thighs.

Believe me I will not do anything until I do the research. I have been debating a cycle for awhile and this will be motivation to do it sooner.

If it's information on safely and logically administering steroids you need then you are at the right place my fellow Canuk. By all means read, ask questions and interact. If you're needing specific advice please supply as much info. about yourself in the question as possible. For example : I'm "x" yrs old, I've been training for "x" years, I eat "x" meals per day, I'm "x" tall and wiegh "x" with "x"% BF. My goal is to.........you get the idea. Way too many newbies come on and ask, What is the best drug to use? But I only want to do orals? How much will I gain? These questions are very vague and extremely frustrating. Let me know if I can help...good luck bro.

Pete

Pete, thanks for your replies. Will be back on next week and I will post all the right info. Always good to know there are fellow Chanucks out there.

Thanks

Capital X

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

DECA

RIPPEDman is offline New Member

Thumbs up try!

try with deca and methandrostenolon,it's perfect for ancles,trust me!

chillen is offline New Member
    Just wondering if DECA works with strained muscles in the shoulders? I know that AS helps build muscles, but what about strained ones?

Thanx for any help.

Thread Information