So I know there are lots of different workouts posted here, and I've been looking through them, and the reason I'm posting a new thread vs. using the search function (which I already have) is because I am looking for feedback on top of being pointed towards new training regimes.

I've been doing Arnold's beginner routine out of his encyclopidea, and i've been getting good results. The problem now is that I'm getting really really bored of this routine and I find myself cutting corners or even somedays not finishing the entire workout.

Its not a matter of dedication, I'm hitting the gym up 6/8 days a week (im a shift worker) its just that I'm getting soooooo bored, i've been doing this routine for about 5 months now and I think its time to spice it up.

I find I get the best response with lifting doing 8-10 sets per muscle group for 5-10 reps each, I did the low sets low reps high weight training for years with fairly poor results. I need a workout that absolutely blasts muscle groups, with some power training and volume training mixed about. I'm looking for functionality as well as muscle gains.

I'm 6'6"
250lbs (with a bit of chubs)
and I'm an endomorph

The areas I'm interested in developing muscular endrance, strength, and size in are my shoulders, back, chest, biceps, and legs. Any workouts you guys recommend for my particular goals, body type, and physical response to training?

Thanks guys, much appreciated in advance