Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Muscle Memory Help

Hi guys i have taken about 5 months off training due to having problems with my right rotator cuff and in that time i thought to myself "Since i basically spent years without eating junk food id eat whatever so i did and i put on a bit of weight. I hit the gym 3 weeks ago dieting to drop a few kg and also let my body feel the 1st week of painfull muscles.

Question being i was 132kg when i was on gear then my accident happen and since i took that much time off will i get back to that size without using gear or will i have to jump back on?

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    I was in a simliar situation...

with how fast you can get size back depends on how you train and diet, will you get all the size back? probably not all of it because some of the size from AAS comes from water weight

BigBuck6 is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on you lean mass right now. If your diet and training regime is right on and say you have to gain 15kg of lean mass i could see you doing it in 6-8 months time without a problem. However, if your natural hormone levels are low for example(running a cycle too young, etc.) then it may take a year and a half or so.
    Last edited by BigBuck6; 01-17-2011 at 02:46 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think "muscle memory" will help. I got psycho about losing weight after getting fat in a bad marriage. My diet and obsessive exercising turned into anorexia and a body weight of 165 pounds with little muscle. Then I got a back injury and was out the gym for a few years. During that time I started eating well again and gained a lot of my muscle back even though I wasn't lifting.

Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Thankyou All for help i really appreciate it

Thread Information