f.batista is offline New Member

why dont back/triceps,back biceps..

i came across a few forums already claims that it's better to do biceps with back day since they already pumped doing back and you can add some curls to finich the biceps,and the same goes to triceps

i was thinking didn't you already used your biceps energy in back workout and you wont be able to put your all effort in bicep specific exercise?

i hope you get what i mean..

i'm currently doing back/biceps and chest/tri,been thinking to change things up a little bit,maybe...

mattl is offline New Member
    by doing back and bis one day then chest and tris the other day it gives the alternate muscles chance to rest and recover a little more than mixing it up. Your muscles need to rest, thats when they grow!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^This.. if you want to through in a arms specific day.. or do arms on shoulder day as well than go for it.. that way you will be hitting them twice a week..

nav13 is offline Junior Member
    I work out with chest / back, bis / tris, shoulder / legs. So I feel you can do either way. As long as you give a day between gym seesions you will be fine. It also depends on how you feel after your workouts. Everyone is different.

BabaGanoosh is offline New Member
    I like to combo chest/bis and back/tris. But I will chest/bi on Monday and then Back/Tris on Thursday. This way I can target the arms 2x a week but only concentrate on them 1 day. It has been effective since I have started it. Just make sure you dont do them on consecutive days. I've made that mistake a few times and it is miserable! lol

Thread Information