hey guys.

i was wondering if someone was willing to share some thoughts and input about this workout routine. Im still working on getting a proper one together, and it its not the easiest thing. What to do, when to do, how many times to do etc etc.. Been prestented some routines, some from my teammates, but no one seem to do anything similar to eachother..kinda confusing..lol

Monday: chest/tris
Incline press: 4 sets 8-10
Flat press: 3 sets 8-10
Dumbbell flies: 3 sets 12 superset with pushups to failure.
Skull crushers: 3 sets 8-10
Overhead tri extension: 3 sets 8-10

Tuesday: shoulders
Overhead press: 4 sets 8-10
Rear delt flyes 3 sets 8
Front raises: 3 sets 8
Lat raises: 3 sets 8
Shrugs: 3 sets 12

Wednesday: off

Thursday: back/bi
Wide grip pullups: 5 sets of 10 or till failure if 10 can't be done.
Deads: 3 sets 8-10
Low row: 3 sets 8-10
Lat pull down: 3 sets 12
Alt dumbbell curl: 3 sets of 10
Hammer curl: 3 sets of 10

Friday: legs
Squat: 4 sets 8-10
Leg press: 3 sets 8-10
Weighted lunges: 3 sets 8-10
Leg extensions: 3 sets 12

Included in this is also the plan of doing cardio mon/wed/fri

I dont know if this is enough, with only one day per body part a week, or if it should be split up to do every body part twice a week?

About my diet, its a work in progress, and without going into details, im at this point thinking breakfast - fruit/protein - lunch - fruit/protein - dinner - fruit/protein. Bear in mind this is just an example/idea.. theres room for improvement in every aspect of this post!

Just to make it even better i thought that i could put in a picture or two () showing where i am atm. Its crap quality, but i guess it gives the idea of the stage my bodys in;

and this is where id like to be (preferably yesterday, but..)

So i guess im pretty far from this at this point of time.. but hopefully not impossible.. what id like to do is get rid of whatever fat there would be around belly, and add as much size as possible to chest, arms, shoulders etc..

What do the people out there think? all feedback/critisism/helping hand is welcome