a_bower is offline Junior Member

its time for a recovery week :(

The only week i have had off in the last 2 years has been when i was violently ill with the flu for about 7 days (6 months ago). I know its very stupid but now i have hit the worst platau and im stuck at 104kgs and no matter how much i eat i cant gain lean muscle and i am losing strength each week, my body is screaming for a rest.

I have decided to take a week off and it is gonna be super hard for me but i just keep in mind that in 1-2 months i estimate ill be in 20 -30% better shape than i am now and also i hope to stack on some more muscle and increase my lean weight to 106kg.

Do you guys rekon 5 days is enough or do you think 100% 7 days?
    Also any other suggestions of what i can do during this time to enhance the result and get the most out of my recovery week?
    Should i continue use of GHRP-6 during my recovery week?

Cheers

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think it's an excellent idea, and one that I do from time to time as well.

I lower cals slightly (from carbs mostly), and just rest for a week. I might do some very low intensity cardio, but that's just basically spinning on a bike.

It's hard to take a week off, but you'll feel better and ready to hit it hard when you come back.

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    excellent thanks bro.
    Yeh will definately watch my kal intake and get plenty of rest.
    Ive read that it is wise to stay away from any training during your recovery week including cardio. But surely some long walks and 10 minutes on the spin bike wouldnt hurt just once.

Thread Information