Jarb123 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Gaining fat on my chest :(

Okay, well iv been out of training for a while, although iv got quite a small build, i used to be able to bench over my body weight and was putting on a decent amount of muscle... Then i stopped training and as expected most of it dissappeared.

Now im trying to get back into it as iv got another job and will be able to afford going to the gym..

But iv had a build up of fat on my chest and im starting to develop "moobs"

Even though im not fat anywhere else :S

It seems like all the fat is being collected on my chest and i need advice on the best way to move this off as quick as possible as summers coming and i want to feel confident with my body rather than walking around with jumpers and jackets on trying to hide my puffy nipples, which can be seen through my Tshirt :/

All advice is appreciated

Thanks

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Where you fat collects differs mostly from gender, but more specifically genetically and on a person to person basis. Spot fat reduction seems to be a constantly debated topic, however, I don't find it to be true. All you can really do is just diet and exercise and get in better shape to reduce the fat on your body. I don't think there's any fast track exercise to reduce man breasts, sorry.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    the first step is gettig back on a good diet and training. Other then that you can try an AI/cortisol combo like Triazole/Lean Xtreme or Erase. I tend to hold more fat in my chest and lower abs and this clears that up immediately. Again only when diet it spot on

J-Crane is offline New Member
    this isnt true there is one fast track way of getting rid of man-boobs but its not a exercise its called liposuction....or how ever its spelled

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^What????

Thread Information