Thread: Plateau'd!

LRoids is offline New Member

Plateau'd!

Hey guys, I'm new to the boards and have posted in that section, but I'm really here to get some help on why this is happening and how I can fix it.

I've been on gear for 2 years now, taken just about everything there is, all the tests, all the bulking/cutting agents, hgh, and all my cycles have been successful. In two years I've went from 160 pounds lean to 210-230 lean to little body fat.

Currently, I'm on hgh (into my 4th vial), and anadrol . My cycle before this was win-e, dbol , and test, which was good. But this one, I can feel the stuff working, but I can't feel my body working.

I lifted for four hours yesterday, chest and tris, and felt absolutely nothing. This has never been the case for my workouts. I lift hard, heavy, and the right way. I want to find out why this is. At first I was thinking it was the hgh and lowered pain recepters, but I don't even feel like I'm getting a pump with this cycle. I'm not worn out at all, I feel like I could go back again today and repeat the workout. Why is this? And why would this start all of a sudden? I had taken a week off before yesterday, but the week before that, I would be sore and pumped after each workout, y'know, how its supposed to feel. I come back this week and nothing!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Well first off, if it's taking you 4 hours to complete a workout your intensity level isnt anywhere near what it needs to be to induce growth. If you are not completely spent after 40-60 minutes you are are taking way too long between sets and/or not working nearly hard enough.

Secondly, if you truly have put on nearly 60lbs of muscle in two years you need to keep adjusting your calories upwards to account for the growth. Also, if you have put on 60lbs of muscle in two years you are likely getting close to your size limit regardless of what you put into your body. Even the pros hit a point at which they no longer grow much.

I would love to see the before and after pics as you should have one of the most amazing transformations ever done.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Well first off, if it's taking you 4 hours to complete a workout your intensity level isnt anywhere near what it needs to be to induce growth. If you are not completely spent after 40-60 minutes you are are taking way too long between sets and/or not working nearly hard enough.

Secondly, if you truly have put on nearly 60lbs of muscle in two years you need to keep adjusting your calories upwards to account for the growth. Also, if you have put on 60lbs of muscle in two years you are likely getting close to your size limit regardless of what you put into your body. Even the pros hit a point at which they no longer grow much.

I would love to see the before and after pics as you should have one of the most amazing transformations ever done.
    Hmmmmm....

Do I sense some sarcasm FG

I know you too well....

I cant add anything productive to this thread but to say that FG is right as usuall and the OP is seriously overtraining...

I can hit chest and tri's in 45 mins... 4 hrs is just stupid, do you have nothing to do?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Overtraining maybe? I'm a strength athlete and we take long in between sets, but we are never in the gym for 4hrs. That's insane. I do know that if you are overtraining, you WILL STOP GROWING!

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Wow 4 hours how can a workout take so long? How many sets are you doing and what are your rest intervals?

I've had times where my workouts take an hour and a half and I'm taking too long between sets, resting more does help you to push more weight but it isn't better for muscle growth.

Try to keep your rests time between sets to 90 seconds or less for maximum hypertrophy. This way your body hasn't had time to recover you'll be doing less weight/reps compared to what you're used to.

Thread Information