RelaxBro is offline New Member

Not sure how to wok this part of the back

How do you work this part of the back directly ? I have a very thick back from all the deadlifts i do but when i do a front double bicep this part of my back doesnt come out like i want it to.

I enclosed a picture for you guys to see what im talking about.

I guess it didnt upload my picture. Well its the part of your lat that when you do a front double bicep it hangs right below your arm and above your serratus i guess, not sure how to explain it.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    You sorta answered your own question, it is your lats. What you're talking about is what people strive for when they want to add "width" to their back. I think the most popular answer you'll get is to do wide grip pull ups and I'd agree. Just make sure you're squeezing your lats on every rep.

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    You sorta answered your own question, it is your lats. What you're talking about is what people strive for when they want to add "width" to their back. I think the most popular answer you'll get is to do wide grip pull ups and I'd agree. Just make sure you're squeezing your lats on every rep.
    Thanks bro.

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    I used to do endless pull ups during mma circuits, when I started weight training for only mass I found pull ups did not add mass to me as they did others, even weighted. I started hitting heavy, 6-8 rep wide grip lat pulldowns, and now all of the sudden I got a ton of width. Everyone is different, but intense lat pulldowns with a slow negative did the trick for me.

Thread Information