Thread: pain in joint

DeNero is offline New Member

pain in joint

My shoulder joint hurts when I do my bench press. This has prevent me from lifting any heavier. I want to lift heavier so my muscle can grow but with this pain, I cannot lift any heavier and I know I can. This pain is only in my shoulder joint only. I do take my daily multi, joint, and fish oil daily so I don't know what the problem is. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Ronsive is offline New Member
    Hello. i think you need to discuss this with your doctor. Can you do this? Don't take tension . I have faced this problem last month but now i am totally fine. So go to your doctor and use some treatment . I hope it will fine soon . Tell me about your pain after doing this.
    Chandler luxury real estate for sale
    Last edited by Ronsive; 04-15-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    I separated my shoulder in MMA practice about a year and a half ago, I get cortisol injections once every 4-6 months for it but it still gives me issues. I've found that when it flares up, I cut out all chest and shoulder work for a couple weeks, and I go back at it 100%. Have you tried resting it for a few weeks? I've also found it helps a ton to perform rotator cuff rotations before any chest and shoulder workout to warm up your rotator cuffs and strengthen them.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have the same problem due to an older injury. What I do is I do my normal chest and back workout and power through the pain. When I get home I use a heating pad and Advil to numb the area. No it does not solve the problem, but two doctors still can't figure it out so this is the best I can do for now. In June I will see a new doc when this new health insurance kicks in.

Thread Information