123AM is offline New Member

hello please please help me i took off work to search ! no success !

Hey guys. Summer is coming soon. I really really need some help I feel like I am wasting my time. Please help me. Have some compassion for someone who really wants to give the gym some good hard work. thank you in advance i appreciate it really much. I need help with my workout and diet routine. I know people are going to say oh just research or oh go press the search button and i know and i agree but Ive been here all day, i took off of work today to just research and i came up with nothing. i don't know where to start or where to finish. can i get some real help by everyone. please guys, last year i wasted my summer because i was so embarrassed of my body. i know you've been in my shoes before please help.
    thanks guys,
    -V

ok guys thanks so much for your help in advance:

Workout:
    M: Chest and Biceps
    T: Back and Triceps
    W: Shoulders
    Th: Legs
    F: Off
    S: Off
    S: Off

Diet:
    Breakfast: 5 eggs scrambled Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine, sliced apple.
    Lunch: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Dinner: Something always different: Pizza, Sushi, Rice, Chicken, Meat, Tuna, Etc.
    Snack: Some fruit or peanut butter
    Before Bed: Nlarge2 Protein Shake with creatine

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 165lbs
    BF: ???
    Goals: Get as swole and ripped as possible by the end of May. May be hard but I believe not impossible. Maybe like 195lbs swollen and shredded, the best I can get.

oh and the workouts are 4 exercises each body part. and 4 sets of the heaviest weight i can handle of 8 reps

and i haven't been working my abs lately because i dont know how often i should work them to see a 6 pack

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Thats a lot of questions to answer. Your basically asking for an entire workout regime, diet plan, and supplements etc. As for gaining 30lbs of muscle while losing fat in the next month, forget it. Its impossible. You may have a chance of achieving this by next May. You need to be realistic, and understand the amount of work involved in acheiving this.
    A few basics are, 1st you train 4 days solid then take 3 days off, instead try mon tues, wens off, thurs fri, sat sun off. Maybe try chest & triceps day 1, then back and abs day 2, day 3 off, shoulders & bis day 4, legs and calves day 5, days 6 & 7 off. But if you wanna lose fat i'd do a little cardio over the weekend to burn some fat.
    As for your diet you really need to have a good read of the diet threads, there are some good posts in there, and a lot from people in your position. But 1st off your eating pizza for lunch or dinner or both. You need to leave the pizza well alone. Your also only eating 3 main meals a day and a snack. This will never work. You need to be eating around 6 times a day, good high quality protien such as chicken, tuna, turkey, lean beef.
    I mean this in the nicest way, but you have a lot to learn mate, and a lot of reading to do. Take a good look through the diet section, this is number 1 priority. If you have questions still about your diet then put a post in there. 2nd take a good look through the workout section and if need be ask a few questions about the best kind of workout for you. Then take a look in the supplements section, to find out what supplements would be best for you. Supplements should always be at the bottom of your agenda behind diet and training.
    Good luck, and dont lose heart with it all. There's a lot to learn and a lot of hard work ahead of you, but it'll be well worth it. In 12 months we may be seeing pics of you on hear showing us your transformation.

Thread Information