Bijeebus is offline New Member

Lightbulb 1st CYCLE FULLROUTINE advice

Yo guys whats going on. Need help with my cycle. I'm a noob at putting on size, so pretty much need you guys to help guide me through this process.

Stats:
    Experienced Lifter/Athlete
    6'1
    6-9% bfp
    lift 5-6 days a week
    rotc cadet

So starting on a 5-deca -zol cycle. I know its not a hard core steroid but I thought I'd start small and work my way up. From what the guy at cn said It's the hardest legal roid. As my picture shows I'm a pretty lanky dude. Used to be a really good wrestler in hs. Now I'm in college and I'm an Army rotc cadet. These are my goals to reach for the summer.

Current Stats:
    (look above for physical stats)
    165 bench repped (185 max)
    46 pushups in 2 min
    77 situps in 2min
    15min 2mile
    80lb preacher curl repped
    500lb leg press
    145lb lat pulldown
    (I know these aren't standard stats for body building but just want to give as much info as possible)

Desired results:
    215+ lbs, <10% body fat, >250 bench
    300 APFT by the end of summer
    12.5 minute 2 mile
    75 pushups
    90+ sit-ups

My pimary focus is to get my strength and size up. I'm using the 5-deca along with an optimizer, plus the PCT/PST (forgot what its called) at the end of my cycle. So I'm pretty much going to use the advice I get off here to write my schedule or if you guys could write out a weekly schedule for me. I'm doing this cycle during summer so I really want to get alot of gym time in (enless I shouldn't) I already work out 20+ hours a week, which is probably why I gain no weight. So let me tell you my diet plans first and tell me what I'm ****ing up on.

Diet:
    Protein intake: 300g per workout days, 280 per Nonworkout days
    Calorie intake: 5500g+ calories a day
    Carb intake: 800g per day
    Fat intake: 130g per day
    Water intake: 2 gallons per day
    Goliath Protein shake. Shake before and after workouts
    Multi vitamin- 2 per day
    Fish oil- 3 triple strength servings per day (for joint controll)
    Vitamin C 1000mg
    Zinc 50mg

Was wondering if Creatine would be good to take during this process?

Anything that could benefit my results please fill me in on. Really want to max out this cycle

So far my workout plan is what the dude on this post planned out for this guy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...my-first-cycle

I'd be forever grateful if someone could write one out for me if they feel this one is wrong. Remember that I have 24 hours a day for four months free to lift. And I never have missed a workout in about 2 years, so what u write is what I'll do. I'd be glad to do two a days if it means I'll be a machine by the end of the cycle. From what I've heard 5-Deca-Zol is going to turn me into a lifting maniac, to the point whereI'll be putting on 12+ pounds in the first week of use. I just want to make sure I get the best results from my money.

Let me know, take me under your wing, and help me transform.

Thanks

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    1st of all, forget the 12+pounds in a week, never heard such bo77ox. From what I've just read in a 2 min google search, you should stay well away from that stuff. Your only 19, with the right training you could make some good gains naturally. You should only consider turning to steroids or anything else when you start to reach your max naturally.
    You also have the wrong idea when it comes to training, spending 20 hrs a week in the gym is far too much and will get you absolutely nowhere.
    I've never tried the 5x5 training routine in the thread you linked to, but a lot swear by it.
    You have great enthusiasm, but to be honest you need to spend some time reading up on what your planning on doing. Have a good read through the different sections about training and diet etc. Your gonna end up doing yourself some harm training 20 hrs a week and taking that stuff. You have to look after yourself. There's a hell of a lot to read on here.
    Good luck.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by |2ogue View Post
    1st of all, forget the 12+pounds in a week, never heard such bo77ox. From what I've just read in a 2 min google search, you should stay well away from that stuff. Your only 19, with the right training you could make some good gains naturally. You should only consider turning to steroids or anything else when you start to reach your max naturally.
    You also have the wrong idea when it comes to training, spending 20 hrs a week in the gym is far too much and will get you absolutely nowhere.
    I've never tried the 5x5 training routine in the thread you linked to, but a lot swear by it.
    You have great enthusiasm, but to be honest you need to spend some time reading up on what your planning on doing. Have a good read through the different sections about training and diet etc. Your gonna end up doing yourself some harm training 20 hrs a week and taking that stuff. You have to look after yourself. There's a hell of a lot to read on here.
    Good luck.
    ^^^^ This is good advice. And I dont think your near 6% body fat. That is close to competition condition. Get into the stickys and the diet forum. A good Clean Bulk you would see serious gains fella. Roids are not the answer for you.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i like the enthusiasm but you need to put it to better use.. as stated before you are working out too much...

It is gonig to be nearly impossible to gain 30lbs of muscle in anything less than a year or two.. and that is EVEN WITH steroids ..

Secondly.. suppose you do put on 30lbs of muscle.. how in Gods name do you expect to run 2 miles 2.5 minutes faster with all this extra weight?? Trust me from experience.. i used to be your size and am now much bigger.. and it slows you down..

Lastly.. throw those prohormones in the garbage.. they are using loopholes in the laws and selling this shit to kids fvcking up their natural test production.. i will agree that most of these work.. they DO incresae your tet levels.. but when your body sees all this extra tet in it's system it stops producing natural test.. For some people the body will bounce back when you discontinue the PH.. but many NEVER recover.. i have low natural test from doing a bucnh of andro when i was younger.. not to mention what that shit does to your liver...

The best advice i can give you is to get into the diet section and do some research..

find out what TDEE and BMR mean... make sure you are consuming 250g of protein every day.. as well as 250g carbs and 50g of healthy fats.. .minimum..your natural test production is sufficient to get the gains you want.. your diet is where you are lacking..

Thread Information