YoungMan is offline Associate Member

Help with cutting workouts....

I have been training for about 7 years im still young...... im looking for someone to post me an intense cutting workout program....from monday to saturday..... I want to focus on 2 body parts perday..... i have many workouts iv done from pyramiding, to stacking, etc i just want something new that can give me a great twist in my workouts.... so anything intense for cutting would be great

p.s. i know the names of all workout movements and so fourth so im excersise and terminollogy friendly my goal here is more reps like 12-15 with sets... so someone please make something unique and pretty for me that would be great thanks guys

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    post up your routine that way we have something to work with. As far as I'm concerned, my weight traning doesnt change during cutting, only my diet and cardio regime does.

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    My experience is that keeping reps down to 8 and using heavy weights is the best type of training for cutting. Overall in a 24 hour period you will lose more calories lifting heavy than by doing more reps.
    The body needs a reason to keep muscle when losing fat so lifting heavy will also help to preserve muscle mass.

Thread Information