IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member

Rear Delts Lagging

My shoulders don't seem up to par with the rest of my body, but i think the major problems is a lack of mass in the real delts... any help would be appreciated...

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    the best things i do for rear delts are ..

the dumbell deltoid raise, it's where you sit on a bench , lean over toward your knees and raise dumbells while trying to concentrate on rear delts not back

machine rear deltoid laterals.. basically you sit the wrong way on a pec dec machine while making sure your chest stays firmly to the pad and pull your arms back, concentrating on rear delts

also, i do upright rows

if you've never done these excersices, start out light and do the right form to make sure you're hitting the post delts or else you'll be working tris,traps

WD

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bent Over Rows with the bar, for sure a mass builder which will get your rear delts blown the phuck up. when you do them make sure your arms are squared and your hitting the rear delt when pulling up the bar. Pause at the top of the movement and release slowly. Go use the smith machine for this one and work on the form.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by withoutd0ubt

machine rear deltoid laterals.. basically you sit the wrong way on a pec dec machine while making sure your chest stays firmly to the pad and pull your arms back, concentrating on rear delts

WD
    That is my favorite rear delt exercise.

Pain

Thread Information