Bevsta123 is offline Member

Left arm getting bigger then right?

Hey there guys i was flexing earlier in the mirror after my workout just looking, hoping to see if any progress haha and i noticed my left arm seems to be getting bigger then my right arm. i thought i might just of trained my left more in the workout so it could of got more of a pump so 4 hrs later (now) i checked again and my left seems bigger then my right. Im naturally right handed, footed etc and was wondering if you guys got any tips?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny. When I was younger, my left was noticeably stronger than my right (right handed). I'd kill in arm wrestling in the military. But i haven't noticed any size difference.

Haha I'm pretty sure my right arm is stronger in every way just left seems noticeably bigger when tensing

guitario is offline Associate Member
    Everybody is asymmetrical. Change from barbells to dumbbells and it should become more even over time. Check out your avatar, that dude has a bigger left pec than right. It doesn't mean the physique isn't good.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have the same thing but in actuality the size diff is very very small when measured. The thing with me is my left has a more prominent peak so it looks bigger and better. Oh and my right (dominant side) is stronger. Ive tried dumbell and different individual arm exercises to try to change this- to no avail.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Stop spanking your monkey or give that right hand a go. They should even out.

Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    Everybody is asymmetrical. Change from barbells to dumbbells and it should become more even over time. Check out your avatar, that dude has a bigger left pec than right. It doesn't mean the physique isn't good.
    yeah my mate just said the same thing to me earlier, im gona try push that 1 more rep with my right for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Stop spanking your monkey or give that right hand a go. They should even out.
    if u bothered reading my post properly im right handed.

Thread Information