Thread: Running

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member

Running

I am curious if we have many runners here? I havent been running a lot my life , hardly at all but past few weeks ive been running about every odd day or so, just curious how many people include it in their routines, since after all this area is heavily weight focused and alot exclude running

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've always wanted to look like a guy on cover of muscle and fitness. I used to run a lot and could never gain any mass. Then one day I realized something- I looked at the top marathon runners and def did not want to look like one of them. Gave up running and did heavier lifting- I miss the running "high" but I can still get it doing some HIIT on elliptical or stairs

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    I run a lot. It makes it very difficult to put on mass but I also have very little problem cutting fat or weight. Running also gives me the time and quiet to really think about things (I know it's kind of deep) and running has helped me sort my life and my goals.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    I run too. I wouldn't say a run "a lot", probably anywhere from 5-12 miles/week. What I have noticed for me is if I keep the runs relatively short (around 4-5 miles or 30-40 min) I have no problems with keeping muscle mass. It is just like any other type of cardio.

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear guys, I had a mentality for years that if i ran i would drop weight ridiculous fast but right now im maintaining my weight past few weeks and feel as if im toning up a bit. Just wondered because you never hear tell of many bodybuilders or aas gurus running these days, well i don't hear of it at least

Thread Information