1Adam12 is offline New Member

Hello...Ab and other questions

First off I'd like to say that this is a killer site. I wish I would have stumbled upon it earlier.

I have been weight training for about a year and a half. I have recently done my frist cycle of just Sustanon , just to get my feet wet. I liked it and really didn't see any of the bad side effects that were brought up in other posts. I plan on next cycle to stack with deca . However, I feel that I have been doing a totally wrong work-out (doing light and heavy days with hardly any rest). I have strarted to do the workout that was advised by this site, and it is going a lot better.

I havn't really found any good info on abs. I am looking to cut them up a bit. My diet is Ok, but I am bulking now, and want to cut later. When should I do abs in my workout (beginnig, end, between sets)? What are some good exercises to do for your abs? Curently I am doing a ton of crunches and incline sit-ups.

Also, what is the best way to cut? I know I should run a lot, but what to do with the lifting regiment?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I usually do my abs at the end of my workout I will do 3 sets of 25 on machine crunches right into 3 sets of 25 of machine leg raises and right after crunches to failure.

As far as cardio 1 hour a day at least and a medeium pace and diet

Thread Information