semrau63 is offline New Member

Suck, need some help!!

Looking at the scale and seeing *276 last may I decided to loose weight...Long story short I lost 40 pounds in 3 months, using Insanity every other day plus going to the gym 5 days a week.(sometimes even twice a day) I got down to 235. So I started slaking off with eating on weekends, then weekdays..next thing you now the gym was a hassle. Jan I was still the same weight so I started working out exactly the way I did before. But slowly fell off again. Here we are in April STILL the same weight, more muscle..actually starting to fill in. This week I started going to the gym twice a in the am again 3 days a week, still making sure I go the regular 5 times. Also since the 2nd week in April I've started taking orals 50 mg of Whinny and 50 MG of var.

I've switched from lifting heavy to lifting light and 15-20 reps each set. Also at least an Hour of cardio morning and night, triyng to burn 2000 calories a day..plus abs twice a week, eating chicken and peppers for 2 meals out of the day egg whites and shakeology for breakfast
    I've been working hard and even measuring my stomach, still that same,

SO my question to all of you is..What am I doing wrong that I can not loose my stomach? This thing has not moved an inch!
    There are some spots that look a little smaller but between my stomach and man boobs i need them gone!
    Thanks!

jypoll is offline Member
    post you full diet with macros for all meals and total. Include absolutely everything you eat.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    You need to calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate) using the formula including height weight etc... Find out cals in/cals out and work on your diet. It's pretty simple do the math but the diet takes WILLPOWER and PATIENCE! lol post your diet in the nutrition sec.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by semrau63 View Post
    I've switched from lifting heavy to lifting light and 15-20 reps each set. Also at least an Hour of cardio morning and night, triyng to burn 2000 calories a day..
    Lifting heavy = more calories burned.

Who told you that decreasing weights and increasing reps burns more cals?

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try performing cardio twice in a day at 30 minutes each time, it's best to do this in the morning and then again in the evening. Try to make both workouts different from each other. For example, one session of cycling, one session of high intensity running on an incline. If you stick to a consistent schedule of 3-5 workouts a week, try and do it at the same times and intensity you will reach your weight loss goals. Keep in mind that a healthy weight loss should be around 5-2lbs a week also remember your diet has to be in check too as both go hand in hand and by the looks of things your diet needs a look at go to the nutrition section and post your diet and get some help
    Last edited by scorpion62; 04-19-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Thread Information