Cougars509 is offline Junior Member

abs! please help

info from my previous post:

Im currently five weeks into my first cycle of 500 testE a week for 15 weeks
    then weeks 9-15 running 50mg daily of anavar .

I have a BB friend training me and giving me diet and nutrition info.

I have been training for 4 years and never have been able to get the results i wanted.

I am a serious ectomorph as it comes, at 6'5 and starting weight of cycle at 199 probably at about 11-12% bf.

5 weeks in with a solid diet im already up at 218 and thats without the testE even truly kicking fully.

I want to in the future be sitting at 230 at 8% bf, or less.

I train usually 4 days on/ 1 off. I was advised to not do much cardio to get max gains, but i just started this week adding in about 10 minutes of some intense HIT at the end of my workout. I workout heavy lifting usually about 8-12 reps. I destroy each muscle im working out that day. Eating about 4k-4500 cals daily.

idk if its just the bloat, but i want my abs to be shredded, and im getting just thicker, i want to really have my abs showing, should i continue adding in cardio? or should i bulk off of the test til week 9 then when i start running anavar weeks 9-15 just do 45minutes of cardio daily to really shred up? i have a problem with the first place i store fat being my stomach and i hate it!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you've put on 19lbs in 5 weeks 'naturally' then you weren't ready for AAS!

There is absolutely no way that even half of that is muscle gain.

What does your bodybuilding 'friend' tell you?

4-5000cals at your weight is overkill and you are asking for fat gain and a long unsuccessful cycle.

Post your diet in the nutrition resource forum and include macro's for each meal and we'll try and make it as lean a bulk as possible.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^ agreed.

Thread Information