Thread: Natural test

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member

Natural test

Hi there, I need some help on squat vs leg press not a big fan of squats, will leg presses release natural test from my legs same as squats would do or better or is there anything else thatd help

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    From what I have read any exercise that puts HEAVY weight on the quads stimulates the release of natural growth axis, GH, IGF-1, and test, which are obviously related. This is why if you throw in a couple of say chest sets on leg day, you may see an improvement in chest development beyond what you would normally get out of those sets.

So to answer your question, yes heavy leg presses should work. But squats are not called the king of exercises for nothing. When squatting almost every muscle in your body from calfs to arms are recruited to some degree to properly execute the movement. It challenges your whole body and improves the mind muscle connection.

Bottom line, if you can't go heavy on squats, use the leg press, but don't cut squats out of your routine. Gotta have wheels.

Also saw your pic n can't really tell. It may be a bit of mild gyno it may just be fat. Did you see the doc yet?

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly82
    From what I have read any exercise that puts HEAVY weight on the quads stimulates the release of natural growth axis, GH, IGF-1, and test, which are obviously related. This is why if you throw in a couple of say chest sets on leg day, you may see an improvement in chest development beyond what you would normally get out of those sets.

So to answer your question, yes heavy leg presses should work. But squats are not called the king of exercises for nothing. When squatting almost every muscle in your body from calfs to arms are recruited to some degree to properly execute the movement. It challenges your whole body and improves the mind muscle connection.

Bottom line, if you can't go heavy on squats, use the leg press, but don't cut squats out of your routine. Gotta have wheels.

Also saw your pic n can't really tell. It may be a bit of mild gyno it may just be fat. Did you see the doc yet?
    Yes I did he said its more of a personal thing he said it ain't that bad its just me not liking it but I have another appointment he's bringing another doctor down to look at and mite have surgery to fix it idk yet tho.and the squat question, It's just I could squat a bunch when I was bigger but when I lost 56lbs in a couple of months I had to restart everything build everything back up but I have decent genetics do I keep most if my muscle so just heard that do legs it releases natural test but thank you man appreciate love this forum I'll keep y'all updated boy to hit the gym at school now

Thread Information