technodrome is offline Junior Member

Wanting to shredThe some fat before summer.

I've been bulking for about 2.5 months now. I put on alot of weight. Some fat as well.

I'm not even as big as i'd like to be, But screw it. Summers just around the corner and i need so shread the fat before beach season comes.

I've been consuming about 300 calories above my daily needs. Now i'm going to switch that up and go about 300 calories below my daily needs. I'm a naturally skinny person and have no problems burning fat. The only issue is i need to keep the muscle i've earned. at 6'2 220 pounds and at least 15% body fat i don't have any to spare. lol

About training

I've been doing pyramid sets on a 5 day split.

1-legs/abs
    2-chest
    3-back
    4-off
    5-Shoulders/abs
    6-Arms
    7-off

Been doing 12 sets per muscle group.

set 1 Highest weight, 6-8 reps
    set 2 reduce weight slightly 7-9 reps
    set 3 Reduce weight slightly 8-9 reps
    set 4 Reduce weight slightly 10-12 reps

Then change the exercise and repeat until i've reached 12 sets.

I've only been doing cardio once per week because like i said. I'm a hard gainer and been doing anything i can to keep weight up.

So now. I'll be changing to 40 minutes of cardio every day. Lower carbs, Cleaner diet.

The question is, Should i change the lifting scheam any at all?

Should i go with Higher reps?? More or less sets?

I've gained alot of mass in my arms/chest threw-out this bulk. But its more like all around size. Not many peaks and valleys. I'd like to keep all my gains, shred fat, and hopefully get more definition at the same time.

I was thinking of adding winny to my test/ proviron cycle too for these last 5 or 6 weeks... Just to assure i dry out and protect the muscle during the calorie deficit.

Any advice appreciated... Thanks..

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    get in the diet section, the pros will help you out! your training is alright you just need to get your diet straightened out.

Thread Information