Thread: Shredded abs

1wheelr1 is offline Member

Shredded abs

My abs look ok when I'm flexing them but I want chiseled abs even when relaxed. My stats: 28, 6' 2", 215lb, 10% bf. I intake 300 grams of protein per day and about 100 carbs. I'm currently doing very little cardio but even when I was doing 15 min a day, it didn't really seam to do much. BTW- I'm currently running tren 100mg eod and test 400 a week, also arimidex .25 eod. Should I step up my cardio?

reevezy91 is offline New Member
    I realy no expert but everyone at my gym says u gota do 30-40 mins slow cardio keeping heartrate around 130 to burn fat as fat dnt burn till after like 20mins :/ i hope this is correct as everyone in my gym says it lol

Sorta what I was thinking. Thx man.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Being on tren will have negative effects on maintaining a decent cardio regime.

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    If thats your avatar you ahve pretty decent abs atm. Maybe if you get a bit more thickness in your abs it will help, it helped me anyway. If you want to go down this path try some sit-ups while on a decline bench with a some added weight from a plate, obviously start lighter and work your way up. I also do leg raises with a dumbell inbetween my feet and on my final set I go to failure with the added weight and then drop the dumbell and go until failure again.

Besides getting thicker abs like reevezy said just try adding some low intensity cardio into your regime. Once you start to gradually add more carbs back into your diet I bet your abs will fill out a bit more anyway

Good luck

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you lower your body fat even more (~8%) I think you will have the look you're after. Your abs will appear shredded as well as your other muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Chump
    If thats your avatar you ahve pretty decent abs atm. Maybe if you get a bit more thickness in your abs it will help, it helped me anyway. If you want to go down this path try some sit-ups while on a decline bench with a some added weight from a plate, obviously start lighter and work your way up. I also do leg raises with a dumbell inbetween my feet and on my final set I go to failure with the added weight and then drop the dumbell and go until failure again.

Besides getting thicker abs like reevezy said just try adding some low intensity cardio into your regime. Once you start to gradually add more carbs back into your diet I bet your abs will fill out a bit more anyway

Good luck
    Thx man, I'll add a little cardio and some extra effort in the abb workout

Thx guys

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren + Cardio O_O GL Man lol.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Aside from a clean diet, Cardio is definitely the key. though i feel that anything less than 20 min is a waste of time, especially low intensity.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes tren can be difficult when doing cardio. I would do hiit. Ex run on the tread mil at 12 mph or as fast as you can for 2 mins. Rest and do this for x amount of times. I find this to rip me alot better then jogging bike or stairs.
    And you will not have to worry much about muscle wasting cause the tren

Ok well, Monday I started doing 30 min low intensity. It's a little rough but I'm getting through it. I'm keeping my heart rate at 130-140 for the full 30 min. I'll give this a whirl and see how it works.

This could prolly be a whole new thread entirely but why is it that tren makes cardio more difficult? Is it due to the fact that it suppresses the thyroid?

vonner is offline New Member
    all of the above

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    This could prolly be a whole new thread entirely but why is it that tren makes cardio more difficult? Is it due to the fact that it suppresses the thyroid?
    Good question...tren never bothered me when doing low intensity cardio but if I was to do HIIT cardio I would have probably died! lol

eightythree is offline Junior Member
    If you have some available nearby, running stairs is great for HIIT.

Thread Information