Hey everyone,

This is my first post in the workout section and by far overdue. I made a post in the nutrition area and this is my next step in the right direction. I am only 22 and have done previous AAS when I was 21 and multiple prohormones since I was 18. I realize doing those things was not in my best interest now. I am looking for some new thoughts and opinions on my current split.

Some details about myself.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 208

Approx BF%: 14%??

Serious Lifting Exp: 5yrs

Same basic routine for years looking to mix it up with something new-gym-pic.jpgSame basic routine for years looking to mix it up with something new-gym-pic-2.jpg

So what I have been doing for years with some variation is this routine. I used to do 4 sets of 10 every exercise with a pyramid. My 3rd set being my heavy and usually only getting 4-6 reps, with the 4th set being the burn. I would do about 4 different exercises per body part and rarely did the same exercise for the same muscle two weeks in a row. Recently I have tried something new and am doing higher intensity and less volume. I do about 3 sets of 6-8 with more weight per exercise and only do 3 exercises per body part now. I still constantly change up the exact routine. For example if I start with incline dumbbells one week the following week I will still do incline but I may start with flat bench dumbbells and do incline barbell.

This is the split

Day 1: Chest/Triceps ( Chest always first )
Day 2: Back/Biceps ( Back always first, also do stiff legged deadlifts on back day )
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Legs

I generally throw in about two off days every rotation as I feel fit so it's about a 6 day rotation.

I would love to mix up the basics of my routine ( body part combinations ) as I have been doing it this way for a long time.

Thanks for all thoughts and suggestions.