chinups Guest

Question for the Ladies???

How do you get rid of cellulite on ass and back of thighs or just cellulite in general?

Thank you in advance

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If you can answer that question.....you'd be a very rich man.

chinups Guest
    Its for this chis I know. She is small and very thin but has cellulite on legs, can't seem to know why? Bump for the ladies!

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    lmao.

doesn't working that particular muscle tighten the skin and pull cellulite out? if its around here legs maybe a Bun & Thigh master?

chinups Guest
    I kept telling her to just keep working out since she has only been doing it for a little whille (working out). She is in phenominal shape but that little cellulite.....I am getting her some yohimburn, think that will assist?

not sure. could be unheathly since you said she is already in great shape. burning off fats that the body needs. but since yohimburn attacks certain parts of the body, mostly around the thighs for woman, mite as well give it a try. keep the butt nice & tight along with the hames and the inner thighs.

Lying Leg Curls
    Leg Fly

maybe some lite cardio work outs.

chinups Guest
    True. Just what I told her. Ok well if any ladies would like to chime in feel free.

i don't think any ladies on this forum are going to admit to having cellulite. lol

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Drink a sh**t load of water...maybe 1 gallon to 1 1/2 a day...incorporate lunges in her routine with 3 to 4 days of cardio and she should notice a difference in 4 weeks.

Baby

chinups Guest
    How much time should she run for? Time? Intensity? She is 5'2 105 tops

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I would say walk briskly on a treadmill at at 4.0 incline and do stairmaster..Thats what I do... Running may be fine though..
    But if you say she is only 105 lbs, running will only make her loose more weight IMO.

chinups Guest
    Thanks baby! Anyone else have .02 to throw in the pot..

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    When I stopped using BC pill my cellulite dissapeared...
    A good diet, low in carbs but high in fiber helps too.
    LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I agree with everything said so far.........however cellulite has a lot to do with water retention, skin health, circulation, and of course good old genetics!!

I would suggest to massage (spelling) the area/s with a good lotion for at least 2 min. or untill the lotion is completely absobed. This helps with the circulation....and yes it does work!!

You can't really spot reduce fat, but tell her to keep weight lifting legs and keep her body in fat burning mode. However...DO NOT let her overtrain....her body will just hang on to the fat for dear life !!

Also make sure she is taking in Vit. C and E.....these help with cell repair and aid in cellulite reduction. Most important.....IT TAKES TIME!! Iknow this is frustrating but Rome wasn't built in a day!!

I am no expert but I have seen these methods work, and some have been suggested by my friend the dermatologist. GOOD LUCK!!!

chinups Guest
    Thanks ladies. Will pass on

Thread Information