Sorken is offline Member

Is sex bad for bodybuilding??

Some people say that sex is bad for bodybuilding….. and others say it’s good??
    Does anybody know the truth about sex… is it bad??? Does it slow the muscle gain??
    Do you lose any of you test when having sex…………. But the main question is the muscle growth… Do you lose it???

solidj55 is offline Member
    Not unless you are fucking at a pace that has your heart rate really high for hours on end, every single day. Sorry I know we have some "all nighters" here but I seriously doubt that anyone here has sex everyday for several hours on end BUT if they do I also doubt that their heart rate would be high enough to burn the amount of fat/muscle to hurt their gains. SO in other words, by all means enjoy yourself.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    solidj55 LMAO !!! Anyways if its wrong I dont want to be right brother. Im going to keep phucking I dont care if takes some size off.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    good source of cardio but I'm sorry arnold, a PUMP is noooooo where as good as SEX , JMO

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    If you're that worried about it, lift her off the floor, you'll be working out other muscles, besides the LOVE Muscle, at the same time. Lift her up and down using your arms. Do some squats, while she hangs off the edge of a low table. Their all different ways to gain mass while having fun and I think she'll like the different ways!

I hope ya have fun trying this. My wife's a hairdresser. Do you know what you can do in a hairdressing chair??? They spin and go up & down.

Bobbo

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Bobbo
    I hope ya have fun trying this. My wife's a hairdresser. Do you know what you can do in a hairdressing chair??? They spin and go up & down.

Bobbo

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    Oh Yeah,

I almost forgot, stand up and hold her by her hips, upsidedown (69er) and rasie and lower her. Good exercise for shoulders.
    Bobbo

Thread Information