Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: Good exercises for massive arms?

99JT is offline Member

Good exercises for massive arms?

What do you guys do for arms? I've made decent progress but it seems to have stalled, also looking for something that will help with mind muscle connection.
    Thanks

flyinlow is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    What do you guys do for arms? I've made decent progress but it seems to have stalled, also looking for something that will help with mind muscle connection.
    Thanks
    My only source of information when it comes to working out has always been just Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm sure you can easily patronize me, but IMO he's the king of kings when it comes to body sculpting. His idea of mind muscle connection is just thinking about your muscle while your executing the exercise and in the formation you visualize how you want the muscle to shape. IDK if I'm telling you something you already know. I never cared to do anymore research other than what I read and learned via Arnold. I understand that to some is pathetic, but his information is ample for me and my expectations.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Thanks
    There isnt such a thing. Training is just a little part of massive arms. Genetics, diett, drugs and rest is 90%. At least.

But. A rule of thumb. The combi of exersise, set and reps which give u the greatest pump, in your case the arms, is the best.
    But 90% of the pump is also not related to what you do in the gym.
    So Yeah, its difficult. Thats the reason 90% have chicken arms too.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

jesonl is offline New Member
    Bicep exercises.
    Concentration curl.
    Cable curl.
    Barbell curl.
    Chinup.
    Tricep exercises.
    Triangle pushup.
    Tricep kickback.
    Push-ups can be an effective exercise to build arms and chest even without the gym or with hardly any equipment. There are so many different variations of this one exercise that it can target your entire upper body, helping you build muscle and strength in your arms and chest right at home.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    up your back game, your pulling exercises, don't focus on biceps your triceps are make more of the mass of your arms and a bicep looks better sitting on top of a big horseshoe tri. and this may sound dumb but deadlift. every time you hit a growth wall return to basics
    Positiveweight likes this.

Positiveweight is offline New Member
    I've always found the ending each arm workout with a pump focused super set is awesome for a finishing move.

For example I'll do one arm bicep curls on the jungle gym. Light weight and about 30 reps per set. Do it on each arm. Focusing on the contraction of your bicep and really squeezing the bicep on the curl. Then after you do your biceps bring the cable machine all the way up and do the exact same for triceps. Focusing on squeezing and pumping your horseshoe on each pushdown.

Do this for however many sets as it isn't about how much weight you're pushing on this pump up. Just keep executing until your arms are completely filled with blood and oxygen.

Last step. Do front double bi poses to check out your pump. If the pump isn't what you like. Do a few more supersets. Hit the locker room and do some front double bi poses and enjoy!

JTP$ is online now Associate Member
    Thanks
    there is no one perfect exercise for any muscle group, a good routine is one which hits each muscle from different angles, and is changed up over time to put more emphasis on different areas of the muscle. this is of course assuming youre getting enough nutrition and rest.

that being said, i like cable overhead tricep extensions performed slowly, with a good stretch at the very bottom of the movement, and multiple variations of spider curls focusing on a peak concentration lock out at the top of the movement for the upper biceps

Thread Information