xcolossus is offline New Member

Newbie needs advise on growing. added berfore and after pic

Hi, I am a newbie so I hope I am posting on the right place. There is a lot of good info here, its actually kind of overwhelming there's so much.
    My problem..... after a little over a year of working out I seem to have hit a platio. I have seen great gains over the last year but its just stopped.
    I will be as honest as I can because I really want to get past this and start getting bigger.
    Ive tried switching up my workout from heavy weight and low reps to low weight high reps and no change.
    I take 2 cc of script Depo 200mg every 7 days. Im 31 5"10 230lbs I eat just about everything I can get my heads on to maintain at this weight.
    Im not worried if I can lift 500lbs or 100lbs I just want to look like I can lift 500lbs.
    So please any advise I would love to hear. What workout routine I should try, if I should up my dose or take something else with it? Anything please. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ba.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	132305

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! I'm assuming TRT/HRT? If so you should check out that section of the forum. Tons of guys there more then willing to help.

xcolossus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Welcome! I'm assuming TRT/HRT? If so you should check out that section of the forum. Tons of guys there more then willing to help.
    I will do, thanks.

Thread Information