RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

cutting question

i m 17% BF .. how long do you think it would take from 17% BF to drop to 10% BF? with a good diet and everything of course ... thinking of doing 20 minute HIIT instead of 40 minute cardio .. will my muscles decrease a few inches(BICEPS or TRICEPS) ...

i m 164 lbs 17% bf ... any idea how much will my weight be at 10% bf

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2-3 months, depending on how well you can diet/train. I did a cut like that when I was younger, and lost a little muscle in the process.
    I doubt youde lose inches off your arm, but you will definitely lose size, because you are losing fat. Youde weigh around 150 at 10%. Assuming you kept any of your musce.
    Just out of curiosity, why would you want to be 150lbs at 10% bf?

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Are you running any fat burners (clem, eca, etc.) or AAS? AAS will help retain muscle. Anytime you cut, you can expect to lose some muscle along with fat... Cutting while on cycle will help eliminate some of that.

It's hard to give a time-frame as to how long it will take. There are too many variables that make it hard to answer that question. We don't know your dedication, your metabolism, your diet, your total training split... Even if we knew all of that, it would still be difficult to answer because everyone is different.

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member
    i just want to see my lower abs once .. never seen them only got upper abs ... and i m not using AAS Jwp .. under 21 ..

Thread Information