MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Leg Routine- Needs help

Leg Press 3x12
    Leg Curls 3x12
    Leg Extensions 3x12
    Seated Calf Machine 3x12

Should I do squats, can I use a machine? Obviously this has been my downfall inrelation to workouts.

Fyi, I have one knee that is basically fully rebuilt (reconstructive and orthoscopic) with bolts still inside, keep that in mind.

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Leg Press 3x12
    Leg Curls 3x12
    Leg Extensions 3x12
    Seated Calf Machine 3x12

Should I do squats, can I use a machine? Obviously this has been my downfall inrelation to workouts.

Fyi, I have one knee that is basically fully rebuilt (reconstructive and orthoscopic) with bolts still inside, keep that in mind.
    Your workout looks fine to me, just make sure you take your last two sets of each exercise to failure.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Your workout routine looks good. Stating that your legs been rebuilt doesn’t tell me much. Some individuals have their legs rebuilt and it’s like their accident never happened. Than others have issues after having their legs rebuilt. Can you tell me more?

I hope this helps with your squat question. Lunges, Dead lifts, Hack squats, and Squats are the best leg exercises they are multi-joint functional movements because they work a large percentage of your lower body muscle mass. The more muscle mass each leg exercise recruits, the more they will positively affect your body composition.

Thread Information