Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bdos

Thread: Arms Everyday?

Alann314 is offline Junior Member

Arms Everyday?

I'm really looking into doing arms everyday I go to the gym but I want some facts/opinions on this topic. I plan on changing the workout everyday with something different and stick to about 3 bicep and 3 tricep workouts a day at 4x6 heavy. When I train I go until I can't anymore and my diet is also spot on so a lot of the time the next day I feel like I can hit the muscle again. I get more than enough sleep to recover and I get all my macros during the day. I also feed my body one last meal at night so I can feed my muscles. I want to do this everyday but if I do eventually get sore then I will take a day or 2 off from arms. Being 5'5 and 125 pounds these 13" arms need to grow!

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 125lbs everything needs to grow. You shouldn't hit them every day, especially if you're trying to go heavy every day. Look up HIT training, Marcus has a good thread. Also hit up the nutrition section. You won't grow if you're not eating right, or eating enough

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    When do you plan to give your arms time to recover and grow?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    No curling in the squat rack
    kronik420 and KRL like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    When do you plan to give your arms time to recover and grow?
    Maybe on back day. Or chest day. Or shoulder day lol

OP please visit out lifting section. Muscle soreness, or lack of, is not an indication of how hard you have trained. You are gonna actually SHRINK those guns of yours if you follow through this plan.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Being 125 pounds, I'd love to hear what your on point diet is...

What made you decide to try arms everyday?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Sorry OP you don't have the basic knowledge of building muscle and how the body works, it seems. You will stagnate your growth if you do this. Also what about the rest of your body. I knew you were young before I looked at your profile because of your question and remarks. Slow down on the arm thing read up on some articles and train your whole body consistently, be patient keep at it with the correct routine and they will grow. ...crazy mike

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    No one should ever train the same body part every day. Training breaks down the muscle and recovery helps to rebuild the muscle. If you don’t rest the muscle groups it leads to overtraining and is detrimental to your development.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    You're 125#
    Your diet is "spot on"
    You want to train arms everyday-nothing else
    You're joking

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    At 125lbs work them with your back & chest and just eat.

There is no way I plan on just training my arms haha. I've decided I'm gonna do arms every other day for 2 months and see if there are any results. Bodybuilding is all about trial and error and that's how we learn what suites our body best. I personally feel that I recover very quick from workouts. And I still do workout every muscle but I just toss in arms at the end. I was always told o your diet is bad and your doing it wrong but I've come to realize do what you feel shows the best results. I don't care what others think of my diet as it has helped me slap on almost 20 pounds in 6 months and that's a lot for me being a small guy. Currently I have 13" arms and I would like them to be around 15 as those would look massive on my frame. As for diet it's pretty simple. I eat massive meals and supplement shakes in between so it goes breakfast/shake/lunch/shake/lunch again haha/gym/shake/shower/eat/sleep

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alann314
    There is no way I plan on just training my arms haha. I've decided I'm gonna do arms every other day for 2 months and see if there are any results. Bodybuilding is all about trial and error and that's how we learn what suites our body best. I personally feel that I recover very quick from workouts. And I still do workout every muscle but I just toss in arms at the end. I was always told o your diet is bad and your doing it wrong but I've come to realize do what you feel shows the best results. I don't care what others think of my diet as it has helped me slap on almost 20 pounds in 6 months and that's a lot for me being a small guy. Currently I have 13" arms and I would like them to be around 15 as those would look massive on my frame. As for diet it's pretty simple. I eat massive meals and supplement shakes in between so it goes breakfast/shake/lunch/shake/lunch again haha/gym/shake/shower/eat/sleep
    Dude, listening to your own body can never be a bad thing but what I think some of the others are getting at is you may be short-changing yourself by not embracing some core basic training principles. It's not so much that you won't see results any other way, but perhaps your results could be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    Dude, listening to your own body can never be a bad thing but what I think some of the others are getting at is you may be short-changing yourself by not embracing some core basic training principles. It's not so much that you won't see results any other way, but perhaps your results could be even better.
    I see what your getting at, basically train/eat/sleep/rest properly to get the most out of your workouts and see the best results. You are very right about that.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by RescuesPitbulls
    At 125lbs work them with your back & chest and just eat.
    Agree^^^

my friend is a powerlifter and he don't do biceps AT ALL! From arms only triceps and shoulders because of increasing bench press!!

This guy and his arms are fvucking MASSIVE!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to re-design your workout routine and use some basic compound movements and try and stimulate all over body growth.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Compound movements dudes. That's bodybuilding. Not training arms everyday

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    You grow outside the gym, not in it. As stated before, working arms every day will just break down the tissue further and further if you're not giving them time to recover. You'll get smaller, not bigger.

In the most basic sense, you go to the gym, make micro-tears to the muscle fibers, your body heals them by filling the tears. Muscles get bigger. 24 hours is not enough time to allow the healing process to take shape, although 72 is pretty widely accepted for beginners. I wouldn't train them more than 2x/wk.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to re-design your workout routine and use some basic compound movements and try and stimulate all over body growth.
    Best advice and simple. Keep it basic and simple. ...crazy mike

Thread Information