seriouslifter is offline Member

Working out 2x a day

If your on cycle, do you think it would help if I worked out some days 2x of lifting? Bored, want to hit a body part again, maybe not sore.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    If your on cycle, do you think it would help if I worked out some days 2x of lifting? Bored, want to hit a body part again, maybe not sore.
    Not good. If you have the energy and strength to work the same muscle again then you didn't work it hard enough the first time. Work it, feed it and rest for growth. ...crazy mike

PS:
    You've been around a few years on here. What's your stats, age, weight, height, I was wondering. ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-06-2013 at 04:58 PM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    You won't be sore in the same day usually. Typically soreness comes about 24 hours or so after you train a muscle group.

Also, soreness is not an indicator that your muscle is repaired and ready to be trained again. Wait 48 hours at least before training the same muscle.

While on aas, I've weight trained twice in the same day. Different muscle groups of course.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    You won't be sore in the same day usually. Typically soreness comes about 24 hours or so after you train a muscle group.

Also, soreness is not an indicator that your muscle is repaired and ready to be trained again. Wait 48 hours at least before training the same muscle.

While on aas, I've weight trained twice in the same day. Different muscle groups of course.
    i know for example i worked back Tuesday daytime. i just did back again high rep lighter weights, but still got a pump.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter

i know for example i worked back Tuesday daytime. i just did back again high rep lighter weights, but still got a pump.
    What are you trying to say? Its fine in my opinion to train each muscle/muscle group 2x week. you'll just want to give that muscle 48 hours or so before hitting it again.

I could train bis everyday and get a pump. Doesnt mean I'm going to grow. You grow when you rest.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    What are you trying to say? Its fine in my opinion to train each muscle/muscle group 2x week. you'll just want to give that muscle 48 hours or so before hitting it again.

I could train bis everyday and get a pump. Doesnt mean I'm going to grow. You grow when you rest.
    Yup.

(Unless you have a date then its ok to get a pump in the bis again)

if u wanna go twice a day. Personally using certain musclw groups only mind u. Look up mind to muscle techniques. Pure isolation

I do. Main muscles

first session
    e.g
    chest */* Lats */* legs */*shoulder

Eat. Two hour rest n recharge
    secondary grouped muscles

Second session
    triceps */* biceps */* calf */* foreams

But this works for me. Alot hit the secondaries immediately. I make sure i can really hit.em hard when i do. Much better ache. Feel stronger doing it. The lot

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    I have not started using AAS yet. However, I get great results from training twice in a day. I will train in the morning and then 8-12hrs later.

Thread Information