flyguy6661 is offline Member

back exercise then bicep exercise etc etc etc !!!!!

in a workout of back and bicep, rather than doing say 4 back exercises then 2 bicep exercises can you do a back exercise then move onto a bicep exercise then back to back but not superseting just do 4 sets on say lat pull ups, then 4 sets dumbell curls then 4 sets cable row then 4 sets ez curls? my biceps are lagging so i feel after a back session i cant get the most out of biceps so can i do it like that ????

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I wouldn't when my biceps get pumped cant do back work.

I do back only!

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    but its fine to do so yes ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    of course you can there is no probs with that you can do a super set on bi's then go do super set on back and go back and forth till your done

pasha is offline Associate Member
    yea bro, you can do that. but if you wanna get more out of your biceps, change your routine.. and do a arm day..

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Going from a back to bi exercise is okay but going from a bi to back exercise may affect your back exercise due to the bis being fatigued but you could always experiment.

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Some will do their bi exercises first. Theory being that if your bis are exhausted, then you will be using your back muscles more for your back exercises. That being said, I do all my back sets before doing my bi's. works better for me.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by ac guy View Post
    Some will do their bi exercises first. Theory being that if your bis are exhausted, then you will be using your back muscles more for your back exercises. That being said, I do all my back sets before doing my bi's. works better for me.
    Which need more focus and which is lacking. If I do 2 groups at a time, for me I'm just getting it done and out of the way. I like to have my focus on what I am working if I want ultimate intensity on a muscle. I've done it all. ...crazy mike

skaz915 is offline Member
    I do that will all lifts I do. For example today was chest and arms. I 4-5 sets of each. Chest, arms, chest, more chest, a little more chest then arms and 15 min of cardio

Thread Information