Thread: Get Me Cut!!

Alann314 is offline Junior Member

Get Me Cut!!

Hey everyone! I would like to start by saying I have absolutely no idea how to cut and drop BF so that's why I'm here. Currently 5'4 127 pounds at about 15% BF. I have been bulking since January and I went from 107 to 127 and I would like to cut for a month. Can anyone tell me some workouts to do to cut BF all around. Now I did do a little reading and read up on HIIT and I saw the whole sprint 30 seconds and then walk 60 and repeat like 10 times. Here is a pic of me currently now I am dedicated to do whatever to get to around 10% so any tips, helps or comments would be awesome!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	469.6 KB 
ID:	142328

freddie84 is offline Junior Member
    Go to the nutrition threads. Lots of useful information right there. First of all you need to be in a caloric deficit in order to loose bodyfat. Preferably around 250-500. You don't want too loose weight too quickly though. Do some cardio two to three times a week.

Try to track your macros(many mobile apps) to track what you're eating. But first of all, visit the nutrition threads and read through the stickies.

Cheers

- Freddie

Alann314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie84 View Post
    Go to the nutrition threads. Lots of useful information right there. First of all you need to be in a caloric deficit in order to loose bodyfat. Preferably around 250-500. You don't want too loose weight too quickly though. Do some cardio two to three times a week.

Try to track your macros(many mobile apps) to track what you're eating. But first of all, visit the nutrition threads and read through the stickies.

Cheers

- Freddie
    O don't worry I know nutrition is everything when it comes to bodybuilding. I have read all the stickies in that forum lol. Being as small as me I realized I wasn't seeing gains until I read the nutrition stickies and I read and learned all about dieting then followed what I learned and added some pounds. Now don't get me wrong I did enjoy my share of burritos and other unhealthy foods but I know for cutting I will have to be very strict with the diet.

BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member
    Try a 40/40/20 for your macros, I am doing that right now. It's only been a week and I have lost about a pound and a half just from counting calories. It seems you know the fact that most is won in the kitchen, so all you need to do is find whats right for you and stick to it. I would also look into getting some supplements. There is a thread I just read not to long ago from austinite, about chromium, synephrine, and EGCG, might want to look for that and read through it. I just ordered all three and am excited to start, since his experience on them was great... Good luck with your cut, hope this helps

Thread Information