Domestic is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb 216lbs of Muscle?

i went to the doctors today and found out that i now weigh 216lbs. i dropped down from 234lbs in a matter of weeks. i know thats good but i'm losing muscle mass. i was benching 375lbs when i was 234lbs but now that i'm 216lbs, i can barly press 350lbs.

i was just wondering what i have to do in order to turn all this into muscle? i still have some flab on my stomach but i have a nice 4 pak & you can see the cuts in my obliques really good.

you think if i work out and build up my muscles more that it will burn the excess flab that i have or should i go ahead and burn it off with this NO CARB diet that i'm on first?

i agree. but what is the point in spending many hours building muscle when you have some ugly flab on your body? if you try & loose the flab after you gained your muscle, you'll just end up losing your hard earned muscle..... so mite as well go ahead and burn the fat before you try & gain serious muscle mass.

i was 234lbs pressing 375lbs

dropped down to 224lbs was pressing 375lbs

dropped down to 216lbs, barly able to press 350lbs.

hopefully i'll be able to gain back some serious muscle mass after i burn my excess flab off and get 400lbs before i turn 19.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    of course after you fiish your cycle your gunna lose some of your gains the best thing to do is kep a consitent diet and bridge with dbol or primo

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well if you were to diet correctly and SLOWLY, you can lose the fat without losing much if any muscle. Not flaming ya bro, just that you're following a very drastic diet in my opinoin.

what kind of diet should i be eating? is isn't really fat, you've seen my pics - its flab i guess.... 19713490712347 people told me i look great but i'm not happy with it so i'm tring to do something about it. i want a chizzled 6 pak but i can't get it with the flab around my lower abs.

if you have any suggestions on how i can burn these off really fast w/o losing muscle mass - i'm all hears. thanks

i guess i'm going to continue with this diet and drop down to about 200lbs and then start putting solid muscle on. so hopefully, next year i'll be around 230lbs of solid muscle.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I personally would rather have a nice six pack then put up 400. To me it's how you look not how much you can lift.

yea, thats all most people care about. looking good - i'm not really worried about it. i want the feeling of satsifaction after commiting to something & doing it.

Me too guys. Really just go by the mirror. Oviously thats what you care about because you are dieting. You will be able to throw around some serious weight still, but not as much as be4. Having extra fat weight deffinatly helps out your power.

Thread Information