davesah1 is offline Member

Cool Smith Machine Skull Crusher Close grip Bench Hybrid

Did these today and they were pretty damn awesome, try em out guys.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1BlTx__QAc
    His first lift in the vid.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Big dude. The Smith Skull Crushers are a challenge unless you have a lot of bulk. Makes me feel good seeing him doing my routine on the triceps lol. The thing about doing the cables is no matter how perfect your form 35-45% of the workout goes into the delts just to hold form. Doing this on the day after a shoulder day is killer.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Big dude. The Smith Skull Crushers are a challenge unless you have a lot of bulk. Makes me feel good seeing him doing my routine on the triceps lol. The thing about doing the cables is no matter how perfect your form 35-45% of the workout goes into the delts just to hold form. Doing this on the day after a shoulder day is killer.
    Nice input, and I feel like for overhead dumbbell extensions, the my shoulders are also working to hold on as well, wondering if I arced back more, going for like a 70 degree angle if that would help isolate the triceps further. when your 90 degrees on a bench, the triceps are near resting at the top of the movement. That why when I do french press with dumbbells I set the bench to decline. Much better pumps and a decent amount more difficult.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Nice video

Thread Information