I am planning my first cycle of Test and Dbol and want to get the most out it. I ran Epistane and used the PHAT program and received great results being that it was only a prohormone, and my assumption is that I'll be able to handle more volume on an injectable cycle.

My plan is to incorporate FST 7 and/or German Volume Training and/or 5x5 but I have a few ideas on how I can/ should do this.

On Power Days, for the main compound movement of each body part (Bent Over Rows, Dumbbell/Barbell Bench, and Squats) I intend on doing 5x5 instead of the normal 3x5. Also, at the end of the workout, incorporate the FST 7 training methods to each body part trained in a super set. For instance, at the end of upper body power days I'd superset skullcrushers, curls, flyes, side lateral raises, lat pull downs, and shrugs with the FST 7 method.

On Hypertrophy Days, for the main compound movement of each body part (Rows, OHP, Squats, Dumbbell/ Barbell bench *maybe incline*, Close Grip Bench, and Curls) I intend on doing the GVT 10x10 method. And at the end of the hypertrophy days, do FST 7 as described in the power day.

Basically the routine would look like this

Upper Body Power
The same as the normal UBP day, but with 5x5 for rows and bench press, and FST 7 at the end

Lower Body Power
The same as the normal LBP day, but with 5x5 for squats, and FST 7 at the end *probably leg curls and extensions*

Rest

Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
The same as the normal BSH day but with 10x10 on rows and OHP, and FST 7 at the end

Legs Hypertrophy
The same as the normal LH day but with 10x10 for squats, and FST 7 at the end

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
The same as the normal CAH day but with 10x10 on bench, close grip bench, and curls, and FST 7 at the end.

Rest

The rest of my ideas are variations of the given split, incorporating one or two of the training methods but not the other, or not using a specific method on either just power days, or on just hypertrophy days.

Answers to potential questions:
My goals for the cycle are to take advantage of strength and size, hence using PHAT.

The reason I want to change the program is because I figure that on cycle I'll be able to handle more volume so I should take advantage of it.

My theory behind incorporating these programs are as follows:
5x5 on power days will potentially lead to more strength
FST 7 allows me to burn out the muscles, and will lead to more volume, thus more growth
GVT is obviously for more growth

My questions:
With the given training methods that I want to incorporate into PHAT, how would you do it? .... maybe not use FST 7? 5x5? Not use FST 7 on Power Days? Not do it on Hypertrophy Days? What would you do?

I also feel like my theory might be something that sounds good on paper, but probably won't produce the expected outcome (more strength and muscle gains), would you agree?

My expectations are to be able to handle this kind of volume (my modified PHAT routine), but since I am a virgin to cycling, can I have someone else's opinion?

If you wanted to get the most out of your first cycle for strength and muscle gains, how would you do it?

Similar to my second question, should I just do the PHAT program as it's written, and not try to modify it?

Relating to the previous question, if I do the normal PHAT program, should I/ how should I add more volume because as previously stated, I expect that I will be able to handle more volume.