JustinAussie is offline New Member

First cycle (Test-p/Tren-A) + PICS ((HELP))

Hey guys, just joined these forums to help guide me along my path to having an aesthetic physique.

At the moment i weigh 86kg guessing around 15-18% body fat age 21 height 180cm.

Im in my first week out of 12 weeks running test p and tren a at 100mg/75mg eod respectively.

my goal is to shred for the summer but due to nutrient portioning traits of tren, im sure il gain some lbm.

my diet is ketogenic, utilising carb up days when necessary.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites + 100g broccoli

Meal 2: 150g tuna + 100g broccoli

Meal 3: pre workout - 100g brown rice/pasta + 150g chicken breast + 100g broccoli

Meal 4: post workout - 150g tuna + 2 scoops whey (water) + 100g broccoli

Meal 5: 150g steak

Meal 6: 100g cottage cheese

my workout split is as follows:

M - cardio/abs/chest/tris/traps
    T - cardio/abs/back/biceps/shoulders
    W - cardio/abs/legs
    T - cardio/abs/chest/tris/traps
    F - cardio/abs/back/biceps/shoulders
    S - cardio/abs/chest/tris/traps
    S - cardio/abs/back/biceps/shoulders

i train for a solid 3 hours when at gym and my cardio is HIIT with 30 sec walk 1 min sprint 10 times
    abs routine is leg raises to failure 6 times and weighted crunches till failure 6 times

please help me by critisizing my routine/diet, what should i change up to help get me 6% while on tren and test.

BACKSTORY:

i was obese my whole life, at a max of 135kg at 17, after highschool i started lifting with the help of some friends and research i learnt about ketogenic diet and got down to 70kg in 3 months (most people dont believe it but i was doing 3 hours + cardio a day and weight training whilst eating only 4 tuna cans per day)

due to this i have a little loose skin left over in my lower abdomin that i wanna reduce by the end of my cycle. EVERYWHERE says that you cant loose it without surgery, but i want to prove them wrong.

I have uploaded an attatchment of me at a festival, was around 13% then :S

so cliffs:

- look at diet/routine
    - how should i train, heavy low reps or moderate high reps
    - Should i change my diet to get to lowest bf% possible?

cheers, Justin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle (Test-p/Tren-A) + PICS ((HELP))-screen-shot-2014-09-12-11.06.42-am.jpg   First cycle (Test-p/Tren-A) + PICS ((HELP))-screen-shot-2014-09-12-11.21.25-am.jpg  
    Last edited by JustinAussie; 09-11-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post your question in the steroids q&a section, it'll get more traffic there. You shouldn't be running anything other than test for your first cycle, and you shouldn't be cycling at 21.

Thread Information