Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: So this Crossfit thing...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

So this Crossfit thing...

Only thing I can say is my wife does it and I alway give her a hard time about it. She finally talked me into going with her. HOLY SHIT.. It waxed my ass..

I know this site is agaisnt it or whatever. But I use this site for a lot of things.(One reason why I like it.) Dout ill say anything else about it...lol

Now I am at work thinking about going full time and see what happens..

I am thinking about starting a test only cycle again.(Done one already with just weight training and a bulk. Will use it this time for a cut cycle. I what that hard vainy look.) Still be pretty strong.

What is your guys thoughts on this? Crossfit and test cycle? (Might have to ask this question in other thread.

Thanks

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not against crossfit, i'm against poor coaches who don't know how to coach and see peoples physical and technical limitations.

Be careful cycling if you nothing for your joints/have joint problems. Connective tissue can be more susceptible to injury during cycle and doing something as hard as crossfit on the joints could be detrimental.
    NYbeastMode likes this.

Khazima hey man...yes it just a thought. But good workout for sure. I have done a couple other ones with her before a while back.

Just wondering what the thought was doiing a test cycle and crossfit. Just take basic stuff now for joints

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    Ive done crossfit on my own, and finally just recently joined a crossfit gym, and i love it.
    Khaz is right about the coach thing. I joined a well known gym (sorry hard to say box) the coaches are awesome and they vocus on strength as well as the metcon part.
    As far as the cycle, whats the problem? Do you think because of the intensity of the workouts your muscles will explode? Most f crossfits top athletes are on PED's rather other think o or not.
    Now when you cycle off im sure your times or reps of the workouts wont be as good. But just tell them, sorry off cycle lol!
    Crossfit is great when programmed right, and its a challenge that pushes you like nothing else, jus have fun.

http://youtu.be/qnjYyfkcaNI

Here is the best video explaining cross fit. I hope you watch this LOL

Didn't watch it... People likes it and people don't. I used to put it down also. Seems like evertime I gobwith the wife it waxes my ass.

Please just watch lol. It's hilarious. You will thank me in a few

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich4 View Post
    Ive done crossfit on my own, and finally just recently joined a crossfit gym, and i love it.
    Khaz is right about the coach thing. I joined a well known gym (sorry hard to say box) the coaches are awesome and they vocus on strength as well as the metcon part.
    As far as the cycle, whats the problem? Do you think because of the intensity of the workouts your muscles will explode? Most f crossfits top athletes are on PED's rather other think o or not.
    Now when you cycle off im sure your times or reps of the workouts wont be as good. But just tell them, sorry off cycle lol!
    Crossfit is great when programmed right, and its a challenge that pushes you like nothing else, jus have fun.
    Lol...no I don't think they will explode ...haha...

I was just wondering the different out comes when cycling doing somwthi ng like crossfit compared to just going to the gym.

Thanks for the help

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, that guy in the video is cute. Not ripped as half the people in just a normal crossfit gym. But hes just a comedien. I blame the shitty coaches in crossfit that makes people hate it so much.
    Its really up to the person to decide to stop and seak out other forms of fitness. Ive worked with 3 different coaches and ive been liftijg for more than 20 years (now ive had my share of off season due to troubles here and there) my coaches ive worked with have always gave me good form checks and advice.
    I like it, i like powerlifting, i like some forms of bodybuilding, i think it's crazy when people trash on other people working out. Ive seen "bodybuilders " doing stupid shit in the gym a long time ago. Never once did i record it or anything, because who really gives a shit? I might have a laugh to myself but the fat ass is the one walking around doing nothing that bugs me more.
    But for me myself, i like challenges and i get bored easy, so maybe thats why i like crossfit.
    I know 1,000 bac crossfit coaches ruin it though for the 100 or so great ones.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Tried this stuff, not impressed. Also I've heard this might cause cardiovascular diseases, but anything can do this if doing wrong.

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    oh, it suxxx.

Thread Information