Thread: Hiit

I've have read through Marcus's diary and watched all Dorian Yates videos. From my understanding its 2 warm up sets and one set to failure and one minute rest in between sets. Can somebody please explain a little more into detail about a routine. Is everything two warm up one working? For example chest flys, those would go to failure as well? I just want a short and sweet yet detailed description of how to do HIIT properly. I want to come up with a routine but don't know exactly which direction to head. Thanks
    Last edited by CharlesThe4th; 04-25-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    I've have read through Marcus's diary and watched all Dorian Yates videos. From my understanding its 2 warm up sets and one set to failure and one minute rest in between sets. Can somebody please explain a little more into detail about a routine. Is everything two warm up one working? For example chest flys, those would go to failure as well? I just want a short and sweet yet detailed description of how to do HIIT properly. I want to come up with a routine but don't know exactly which direction to head. Thanks
    You can actually google one of Dorians workouts or if you have read through Marcus diary you should have been able to put together a solid hit workout. That's exactly what I did, the amount of volume depends on you but for me it was 4 to 5 exercises for big muscles and 2 to 3 for smaller exercises. If I planned 5 exercises and was destroyed after 4 then that's it, same with smaller muscles.

Thread Information