Teared up, or Turn it uP? Memoirs of an Arm Routine

6 sets / 12 - 15 reps Straight Bar Curl
    6 sets / 12 - 18 reps E Z Bar Reverse Curl
    6 sets / 12 - 21 reps BB Hammer Curls
    6 sets / 12 - 18 reps Isolation Curls / Machine

6 sets / 12 - 15 reps Tricep straight bar Cable Pull Downs / down grip
    6 sets / 12 - 15 reps Tricep Rope Pull Downs
    6 sets / 12 - 21 reps Tricep Machine Press Downs

I forgot to do actual Dips as a last exercise. I'm trying to go deep into the tissue

is this a good work out? And will it affect deep tissue? How will this Affect the Muscle tissue over a period of time like say 5 months
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-08-2015 at 08:15 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is there a question here? Not sure what the hell I just read. Is this in code?

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    The header makes things pretty obvious. It's supposed to be fun. heLLo! I'm tired anyways, pet.

God! HERE: The reason for this post is so i can get honest, opinions on the work out. it's not mine, but a friends routine. don't comment anymore because i don't have crayons. if you had made an attempt to use your brain you may have had a chance at figuring it out. come to think of it. I think your just right for these sorts of fun and games. you should be the Fun And Games Official around here. How does that sound, pet?

mince mince mince. you know exactly what this means. why should i have to spell it out for 'you'

heeb

This is just a casual conversation, Pet, I don't need you, son. Casual means i don't have to cater, cupcake, or sprinkle sparkles on shit, so you will eat it.

This is supposed to be my very own F_cking muse and you're ruining it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angry baby.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	156887
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-08-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Crazy crazy volume but hey, looks like a lot of fun haha. Killed it bro!

yea, I had always thought that 4 sets was enough and 12 reps were prime, but this guy is a big guy and this is what he does. We'll see. maybe it's bro science, (because that's what somebody on here said) but this guy on you tube, bios3training, talks about muscle types. people naturally inclined to be explosive and people naturally inclined for endurance. His point is that everyone has a different muscle fiber ratio. Obviously the variability isn't that wild for most normal people. therefore some individuals will do better when on a different routine. what do i know; I'm just giving it a shot; listening to my friend, a bigger guy that does high volume. my job won't allow me to get any heavier than i am anyways

this is a cool video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEr7HEZhvQU

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C3RB3RUS View Post
    yea, I had always thought that 4 sets was enough and 12 reps were prime, but this guy is a big guy and this is what he does. We'll see. maybe it's bro science, (because that's what somebody on here said) but this guy on you tube, bios3training, talks about muscle types. people naturally inclined to be explosive and people naturally inclined for endurance. His point is that everyone has a different muscle fiber ratio. Obviously the variability isn't that wild for most normal people. therefore some individuals will do better when on a different routine. what do i know; I'm just giving it a shot; listening to my friend, a bigger guy that does high volume. my job won't allow me to get any heavier than i am anyways

this is a cool video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEr7HEZhvQU
    Gotta try it to see if it works my friend. As for the muscle fiber distribution between individuals, even someone with more endurance/type 1 fibers would be training to maximize the type 2 fibres since they have the most potential for growth even if you maximize all the type 1 fibers. For example calves, they're predominantly type 1 fibers because that's how they're designed but to get them as big as possible you still train for the type 2 fibers as they'll still produce more size than maximizing the much larger amount of type 1 fibers.

Hope that made sense, it's a little all over the place lol.

yea, cool. we'll see. i might tone things down by myself. i do like to train explosively. it sometimes feels more comfortable. my job wont allow me to get any heavier without less than a 35" waist 'tape out' anyways, so I've got something to shoot for. Bod pod said i was 14%... I wore the sock hat and everything. -job said i was closer to 18%

this was a jaw dropper for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV3MODQ0IRs
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-08-2015 at 10:20 PM.

did another higher volume back routine today. what a pump

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C3RB3RUS View Post
    The header makes things pretty obvious. It's supposed to be fun. heLLo! I'm tired anyways, pet.

God! HERE: The reason for this post is so i can get honest, opinions on the work out. it's not mine, but a friends routine. don't comment anymore because i don't have crayons. if you had made an attempt to use your brain you may have had a chance at figuring it out. come to think of it. I think your just right for these sorts of fun and games. you should be the Fun And Games Official around here. How does that sound, pet?

mince mince mince. you know exactly what this means. why should i have to spell it out for 'you'

heeb

This is just a casual conversation, Pet, I don't need you, son. Casual means i don't have to cater, cupcake, or sprinkle sparkles on shit, so you will eat it.

This is supposed to be my very own F_cking muse and you're ruining it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angry baby.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	156887
    Cool. Go **** yourself. Your arm routine sucks ass.

Thread Information