leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

can you over train when using anabolics ?

my question is pretty simple im currently on my cycle (started yesterday) and im upping my training slightly. is 6 days in the gym for no longer than an hour at a time over doing it ? my diets on point, my job isnt often physical so my question being can i train 6 days a week withought over training, it seems 6 hours out of 168 hours of the week is nothing to be hitting gym.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I think your going to have to try for yourself and see. There are many variables such as training intensity, the rate at which you personally recover etc. You may just have to try and see what works best for you man.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    I think your going to have to try for yourself and see. There are many variables such as training intensity, the rate at which you personally recover etc. You may just have to try and see what works best for you man.
    I agree with this^^^^^^^. You grow out of the gym not in and finding what works best for you is soooooo individualistic. I prefer to train 4 times a week absolutely balls to the wall then 5 times at perhaps not the same intensity. This took awhile for me to figure out and I actually train the same amount of days on cycle, cruising or at trt. I just adjust the volume, intensity, and poundages.

Thread Information