tempest818 is offline Associate Member

when do i get off the cut

Im at 193 now, from 255. 193 and my Bf might not be low but im seeing clear cut top 4 abs, some shoulder striations, some vascularity, but i still have some trunk and thigh fat. i look like ive picked up weights, but im not shredded to the socks. I think i lack the muscular development to cut any lower and not look like i dont lift, and my lifts are at a complete stall. I still have enough fire in me to drop another crazy amount of weight if thats what it comes to but idk how much. I am natural. Im 22, 5'10, 193 lbs...generally, when do u guys know to stop cutting? Im scared of being fat like i was before and im worried that eating or bulking again will bounce me back heavily. Its been a tough 4 months and i can stick it out, but i really want to add some thickness now without going overboard.

Thanks again, and sorry for all the questions, i like the community here better than the kids on bb.com lol

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I suggest going to the diet/nutrition forum. You need to calculate your TDEE. Reducing fat cell size is not just a function of reduced calorie intake, but also the correct proportion of calories. I'd say you need now to learn not just what to eat, but also how to eat.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^this is good advice and it is important weather you are cutting, bulking or maintaining. I personally stop cutting when the mirror tells me it's time.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both these guys area 100 percent correct. Look at the diet section and learn how to clean bulk. AND then us the mirror to show yourself how u look. If u see yourself as to skinny then eat up! If u see your self getting to fat then cut back a little until u are at the right fat percentage where your still able to bulk but not turn into a fat a**!

Thread Information