Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: I need some serious help!

trenae28 is offline New Member

I need some serious help!

Hey everyone,
    I'm new here and I posted in the introduction thread and I hope this is the best thread to post my questions on.

Right now I am about 6'2 and weigh close to 270 pounds. I am extremely unhappy and depressed and I cannot perform to my potential on my college hockey team. I don't eat terrible, but I could be better. I can never keep motivated to train as hard as I should because I don't see results. It almost seems that I get fatter.

We practice 3x a week on the ice. And it's all cardio, in high altitude as well. And I haven't seen any results. I've been doing this my whole life. I spend a ton of money on supplements and lose interest when they don't work. Honestly I'm at wits end and ready to just give up. I am sick and tired of being the big guy and I have no one to help. That's why I'm here.

I want to be 220 pounds again and I want to look good in front of my older brothers who never had the opportunity I have playing a college sport. But more importantly I want to do it for myself.

I have heard it all before. Hard work. Diet. And the weight should fall off. But it doesn't and idk what to do. I'm looking for some new friends to help guide me and keep me on track

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Post up your nutrition plan in the forum for review. We will have you achieving your goals in no time. Most of the time it's nutrition holding you back
    almostgone likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Welcome! Many are here to help you!
    As Bio said, post up your diet, or create one, and let us have a look at it.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Good job seeking advice first off. A drastic change that your looking for is going to require a complete lifestyle change. Surround yourself with people with a lifestyle that you want to have. It all comes down to diet, exercise and sleep. Get your diet streamlined, train hard and you will see results with enough sleep.

You may not even notice some of the things you are doing that are preventing you from getting down to 220. Keep a food journal and be honest. Look what you can cut out or add in. Don't workout for the "look" learn to like it and results will follow. Puts you in a good mood and has many health benefits. Goodluck!

Thread Information