Thread: best gym

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

best gym

maybe a bit of a playful thread. what's the best gym you've ever worked out in and why?

i was in san fran this past week and worked out at world's gym. the place was incredible. best set up of free weights, machines, dumbells, barbells. mecca as far as i'm concerned.

the atmosphere was great. amazing staff and people were serious, disciplined and knowledgable (for the most part). after thinking i'd seen it all, i learned a few new exercises just watching some of the other guys.

i recommend it strongly for anyone in visiting or living in san fran.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I'm really into a Powerhouse gym in the Los Angeles area. Great variety of equipment, big square footage, big & very serious members (both and female). I love working out, so volume training agrees with me, almost never want to end my workouts there.

Rozzyrat is offline New Member
    Total Performance Sports in Everett, MA. Monolifts, chalk, sleds, bumper plates, a shit ton of squat racks and deadlifting platforms. Hardcore members. If only it wasn't so far from me, I would train there exclusively. As it stands, I pretty happy training at Crossfit gym because I can use chalk and lift heavy. They have also aerodyne bike and two prowlers.

Thread Information