Brewster is offline Member

Workout Program- Just finished cycle

Hey,

I just finished 16 Weeks of Test and Eq. (for the record I do not like EQ and will never use again, but thats a story for another time.

I am now doing an 8 - 12 week cruise of test 200 mg/week with HCG .

I will then be hitting a cycle of test/tren and going through PCT.

I need a good 5 day a week work out plan.

Was doing
    M- Chest
    T- Back
    W-Legs
    T- Shoulders
    F- Arms
    S- S Rest
    (3-5 exercises per body part 3 sets 6-10 reps)

I am not asking for anyone to sit here and write down a plan for me. Maybe send me some links to some good plans you know. Just looking for a change of routine. I am tired of reading the S**t on bb.com.

Age 29
    5'10
    205 lbs
    BF- 12%

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you are looking to gain strength, workout plans are a waste of time. When I write mine out, I follow it for maybe 2 weeks before switching exercises out. The best thing to do is get in the gym and see how you feel. For example on chest day ill go and hit 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps on the pec dec. If done with proper form you will get a crazy pump from this so at this point I will flex the crap out of my chest to determine which parts are lacking the most and that day I will focus on those areas. Its the same idea as "pumping up" before posing or stepping on stage.

I realize that way not answer your question to the extent you were looking. Other techniques I use are double drop sets on anything that falls under 10 reps and regular drop sets on anything that falls under 15 reps and this will be done on the last 2 sets of each exercise and sometimes done throughout the entire exercise if I want to keep the intensity up. I will pretty much aim for 20-30 rep range as I find this is the best to stimulate hypertrophy as this method has helped me gain a lot more mass in the past 1.5 years then I did the 3-4 years before that. Negatives are great at building muscle density so explode up (1 second up) and go really slow down (4-5 seconds down) throw in a drop set to failure and you'll be in agonizing pain lol. I also like forced reps but I rarely have a spot so I can only do these when I am training with my coach.

Hope that helped you come up with some ideas of a workout plan.

What did you run your EQ at if you don't mind me asking?

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member
    I'm with livinlean here, I like the negatives and drop sets, but rarely have a spot. I lift in a dungeon bro. Another technique I like to keep the intensity up and really get a pump is the cluster set. These are especially effective on your isolation moves on any muscle group, but I've noticed particular effectiveness with the smaller groups. Tricep rope push downs are vicious when done in this manner. It looks like a child wrote my logs because my hands are shaking so bad.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Unless you are looking to gain strength, workout plans are a waste of time. When I write mine out, I follow it for maybe 2 weeks before switching exercises out. The best thing to do is get in the gym and see how you feel. For example on chest day ill go and hit 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps on the pec dec. If done with proper form you will get a crazy pump from this so at this point I will flex the crap out of my chest to determine which parts are lacking the most and that day I will focus on those areas. Its the same idea as "pumping up" before posing or stepping on stage.

I realize that way not answer your question to the extent you were looking. Other techniques I use are double drop sets on anything that falls under 10 reps and regular drop sets on anything that falls under 15 reps and this will be done on the last 2 sets of each exercise and sometimes done throughout the entire exercise if I want to keep the intensity up. I will pretty much aim for 20-30 rep range as I find this is the best to stimulate hypertrophy as this method has helped me gain a lot more mass in the past 1.5 years then I did the 3-4 years before that. Negatives are great at building muscle density so explode up (1 second up) and go really slow down (4-5 seconds down) throw in a drop set to failure and you'll be in agonizing pain lol. I also like forced reps but I rarely have a spot so I can only do these when I am training with my coach.

Hope that helped you come up with some ideas of a workout plan.

What did you run your EQ at if you don't mind me asking?

I ran test 750mg.week
    EQ 900 mg.week

Thread Information