Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: legs

luke14 is offline New Member

legs

Anyone have scientific legs training workout for massive testosterone excretion...SUPER INTENSE...but no machines used please..
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

no one?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No but...

Have you Ever try splitting up your posterior chain(low back/glutes/& hams) one day and quads another?? Its really helped me since splitting my legs up like so... Lots of s/s's very high intensity and very short rest periods
    shaunjohn242002 and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No but...

Have you Ever try splitting up your posterior chain(low back/glutes/& hams) one day and quads another?? Its really helped me since splitting my legs up like so... Lots of s/s's very high intensity and very short rest periods
    sorry..I have never tried it. Do you have any that type of workout program please.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    thats a damn good idea there. hell i might try to split that up between speed day and max day. maybe split that up for assistance work.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luke14 View Post
    sorry..I have never tried it. Do you have any that type of workout program please.
    Sure... This is a high rep posterior chain work out w/some heavy deads or volume depending on routine goals etc we're always switching up our rep schemes
    Remember all this can tweaked to your goals w/reps and sets... And whatever rep range we're working in we will have to finish the reps each set so by set 3 your blasted and RPing until you get it done(never hold reps back failure is everything)

Isolation
    - Cables/or 150lb+ tension bands pull thrus(must be really thrusting hips hands back behind arse every time) S/S'd DB squat to smallest stool into a high row 5x 20

- deficit stiff legged deads - paused at bottom(BB) or DBs s/s'd into split legged(static lunge position) DB good mornings
    5x 10 heavy as possible - 5x 20

- weighted(heavy) rev leg lifts(the machine makes it a great isolation movement) s/s'd into hypers

- deads

Heavy w/o for posterior chain

- good mornings into a 3 sec hold(in the seat) then up
    Heavy 5x 5

- deficit deads w/an 8sec negative(weights never touching the floor) - note* tons of intra-abdominal pressure w/good mornings & deads w/negatives or lots of weight
    5x 10

- stiff legged deficit deads BB heavy
    5x 8-10

Throw in some T-bar rows as the negatives will have your back using every damn muscle(ones you didn't think existed) are on fire)
    High rows, hypers, etc

I usually squat on quad day but I will still deadlift w/quads too(2x wk at most)

So many variables but short rest periods and high intensity is what we do
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-03-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Anyone have scientific legs training workout for massive testosterone excretion...SUPER INTENSE...but no machines used please..
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

No such thing. Research has shown that muscular growth stimulation is localized in nature.

The myth that doing more legs in an effort to increase gains over the entire body has been debunked.

There are no shortcuts mate, if you want gains you must put in the work.

Sure... This is a high rep posterior chain work out w/some heavy deads or volume depending on routine goals etc we're always switching up our rep schemes
    Remember all this can tweaked to your goals w/reps and sets... And whatever rep range we're working in we will have to finish the reps each set so by set 3 your blasted and RPing until you get it done(never hold reps back failure is everything)

Isolation
    - Cables/or 150lb+ tension bands pull thrus(must be really thrusting hips hands back behind arse every time) S/S'd DB squat to smallest stool into a high row 5x 20

- deficit stiff legged deads - paused at bottom(BB) or DBs s/s'd into split legged(static lunge position) DB good mornings
    5x 10 heavy as possible - 5x 20

- weighted(heavy) rev leg lifts(the machine makes it a great isolation movement) s/s'd into hypers

- deads

Heavy w/o for posterior chain

- good mornings into a 3 sec hold(in the seat) then up
    Heavy 5x 5

- deficit deads w/an 8sec negative(weights never touching the floor) - note* tons of intra-abdominal pressure w/good mornings & deads w/negatives or lots of weight
    5x 10

- stiff legged deficit deads BB heavy
    5x 8-10

Throw in some T-bar rows as the negatives will have your back using every damn muscle(ones you didn't think existed) are on fire)
    High rows, hypers, etc

I usually squat on quad day but I will still deadlift w/quads too(2x wk at most)

So many variables but short rest periods and high intensity is what we do
    a greaaat thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hellomycognomen View Post

No such thing. Research has shown that muscular growth stimulation is localized in nature.

The myth that doing more legs in an effort to increase gains over the entire body has been debunked.

There are no shortcuts mate, if you want gains you must put in the work.
    but it's also proven that doing legs can improve t levels sognificantly

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Nope, same as onion. BS. Possible increased testo from heavy squats and deads is just shown in a very limited timeperiod just after those workouts and from a 24 hours perspective there will be no difference.

Actually there is no such thing as a natty test increase. On guy on the net messured his test before a test. Then he tried all the advices available. Tons of eggs, squats, boosters and 10-12 other tips supposed to increase test. After 3 months his bloodtest showed no testosteron increase what so ever.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No but...

X2...love this protocol. I will take a few months of "full leg day" and the go to this ^^^

And back and forth

I'll also split it up quads on Monday (for example) and hams/glutes 3-4 days later, etc.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    X2...love this protocol. I will take a few months of "full leg day" and the go to this ^^^

And back and forth

I'll also split it up quads on Monday (for example) and hams/glutes 3-4 days later, etc.
    It's really made all the difference, Scorpion!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's really made all the difference, Scorpion!
    I'm out of the gym faster and I can also hit calves 2x in a training split this way too.

***Disclaimer: I love calves***

Thread Information