Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 1st cycle 1 week in, over training? advise

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member

1st cycle 1 week in, over training? advise

I'm currently on 500/wk test e, hgh 500/wk and armidex 0.25 EOD
    My endurance is thru the roof, I can workout for hours on end and not get tired, I'm in the gym for 4-5 hours and pretty much leave when I get hungry but I'm afraid of over training. Would this be different for me since I'm cycling and my body can take it or would I not make the necessary gains? my split is shoulders(traps)/chest(tricep)/back(bicep)/rest/legs

I usually rest twice a week but with this energy and especially on the day I'm injecting I want to hit the gym and not rest.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recently had to slow down on my gym time I enjoy spending hours In the gym but yes if your looking to put on mass quicker harder workouts are better with as much rest as possible..your spilt is fine try to keep your workouts down around 90 min burn out your muscles and get outta there..you have to remember the gym is only half the job, the nutrition and rest is the other half..I find with my small muscle groups esp over training them stifle's growth..play with your body change up your routines and splits find out what works best for you..for me switching between hit routines and higher rep routines switching splits and prioritizing small muscle groups like biceps,triceps on there own day has been effective..

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HGH 500/week?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    HGH 500/week?
    Lol, hopefully Hcg .

Hours in the gym isn't productive. Up the intensity and get out of there after an hours lifting.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I really never tracked my time but after calculating I believe Black has it right. 10x10 with 90 seconds between sets nets 55 minutes.

Thread Information